The Truth About The "Black Lives Matter" Mob.

Robo

Verified User
The mob, “Black lives Matter,” are not only racist, they don’t care a twit about black lives either.

To begin with, Just the title of their mob, “Black Lives Matter,” is racist because it eliminates every other race of humans and awards the black race with the only lives that matter and claims, by the mob’s name, that the lives of every other race are inferior and don’t matter.

The proof that the mob, “Black Lives Matter” don’t care a twit about black lives, is the fact that they never protest in the hood about the black lives that are murdered there every day by other blacks. Their white and black pimps in the media also never even bother to report on the gang-banger’s murders of blacks in the hood. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never even thought about leading a protest in the hood in opposition to the black on black murders in the hood.

America has totally evolved and reversed the racist condition over the last several decades. The once racist white folk are now the least racist people in America and the black race is the most racist and separatist race in America. They don’t believe in integration and assimilation, they create “The Congressional Black Caucus,” the “United Negro College Fund” and the “National Association For The Advancement Of Colored People.”

Can’t we just hear the protest now about a Congressional White Caucus? How about a United Caucasian College Fund? What about a National Association For The Advancement Of White People? Oh my! Wash your mouth out with soap!

The mob, “Black lives Matter,” are not only racist, they don’t care a twit about black lives either.

To begin with, Just the title of their mob, “Black Lives Matter,” is racist because it eliminates every other race of humans and awards the black race with the only lives that matter and claims, by the mob’s name, that the lives of every other race are inferior and don’t matter.

The proof that the mob, “Black Lives Matter” don’t care a twit about black lives, is the fact that they never protest in the hood about the black lives that are murdered there every day by other blacks. Their white and black pimps in the media also never even bother to report on the gang-banger’s murders of blacks in the hood. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never even thought about leading a protest in the hood in opposition to the black on black murders in the hood.

America has totally evolved and reversed the racist condition over the last several decades. The once racist white folk are now the least racist people in America and the black race is the most racist and separatist race in America. They don’t believe in integration and assimilation, they create “The Congressional Black Caucus,” the “United Negro College Fund” and the “National Association For The Advancement Of Colored People.”

Can’t we just hear the protest now about a Congressional White Caucus? How about a United Caucasian College Fund? What about a National Association For The Advancement Of White People? Oh my! Wash your mouth out with soap!

No, these are lies about BLM.

This also exhibits ignorance of the movement – such as the lie that BLM ‘excludes’ other races; indeed, this completely misses the point.

And as a consequence the thread premise fails as a straw man fallacy.

Does your opinion usually pass for truth???

No, these are lies about BLM.

This also exhibits ignorance of the movement – such as the lie that BLM ‘excludes’ other races; indeed, this completely misses the point.

And as a consequence the thread premise fails as a straw man fallacy.

Leftist always call the TRUTH, lies!

If Whites organized "White Lives Matter," they'd be called the KKK.

Tell me please lefty, how does Black Lives Matter, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, and the United Negro College Fund make race relations in America better? Do you deny that they're "separatist" organizations? How do they promote integration? How do they promote black assimilation into America's society?

You can post short, sweet one liners and accusations opposed to this thread, but you'd do better to post some facts instead of preposterous leftist racist opinions.

Why everyone knows that a black person who would question their civil right being protected is a white people hating communist.

Everybody should question the protections of their rights! Protesting under the banner of a racist slogan isn't questioning anything, it's stimulating and exhibiting racial hatred.

Prove the facts and truths of this thread are not facts and truths punk! I'll understand if you can't!

I didn't think you could prove your opinion is backed by facts and truth, and I was 100% correct.

I understand why you can't.

Poor Bobo.

I didn't think you could prove your opinion is backed by facts and truth, and I was 100% correct.

I understand why you can't.

Poor Bobo.

I knew all along you couldn't prove the facts and truths of my post weren't facts and truths! I was correct again as usual!!:rofl2:

Who's Bobo?:dunno::rofl2::cof1:

no it does nit you fucking lying racist scumbag

I like blue cars

that is not the same as saying

I only like blue cars

you fucking lied you dumb as a box of rounds rocks who is more hated than black people worldwide fucking racist

under your idiot line of thinking when you tell your daughter you love her you are telling your son you hate him becuase you said

I love you my daughter

Just as I expected. The dead negro in Baton Rouge has a history. A loooooongg criminal history

Just once can't you libtards find an innocent negro to back and not some run of the mill thug?

Just as I expected. The dead negro in Baton Rouge has a history. A loooooongg criminal history

Just once can't you libtards find an innocent negro to back and not some run of the mill thug?
Which of his crimes merited a death sentence?? Pls be specific..

Hopefully you do not one day find yourself in the hands of such a man that will to pass snap judgement on you & your "perceived" past sins..........

Which of his crimes merited a death sentence?? Pls be specific..

Hopefully you do not one day find yourself in the hands of such a man that will to pass snap judgement on you & your "perceived" past sins..........

"Snap judgment" is always passed by the left, especially when a white cop has to kill a black thug in self defense.

Back