The truth is there is differences in average IQ among race groups

Are you so dumb that u actually believe all races have the exact same IQ average?

Yet asians get highest grades in usa every single year?
and blacks get lowest

Google average iq among race groups .. HAVE U EVER DONE THIS?

U will see these numbers all over the place

Askanazi jew av is 116
white 101
black am 85
latino around 83
av black african iq is 70.. plus they have smallest av brain size of around 1250 cc ..
arab av is around 84

SERIOUSLY U HAVE NEVER STUDIED THIS EVEN ONE MINUTE HAVE YOU?
BUT U DENY IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP BELIVEING BLACK FAILURE ETC IS DUE TO OPPRESSION LOL YEH RIGHT

WAKE YOU MORONS.. NOT ALL RACES ARE THE SAME

WE ARE DIFF SPECIES OF HUMANS TECHNICALLY

WAKE UP .. YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL IDIOTS

I DARE YOU TO GOOGLE ABOUT THIS..

YOUR SCARED TO STUDY THIS ARE YOU NOT?

Do you believe Blacks are animals ... or humans with a disability???

Not all races are the same, but all people should be treated The same despite what you think of their race.

The whole concept of a White Race is a myth started in the late 1700's.

Yep he's just a loser sock troll. Second time being a bastard with issues without any substance. It's just like Paro, from several forums including Amazon, did. He used to say he used to be a democrat, but then railed on women, and feminists on the politics forum. He was an avid troll that actually tried to teach it.:palm: He even scoured the net, and would doxx info all the time.

He was an author that got a real slap from female reviewers on the Amazon reviews forum. So you knew where he was coming from when he trolled other forums, after he turned tail there.

Yep he's just a loser sock troll. Second time being a bastard with issues without any substance. It's just like Paro, from several forums including Amazon, did. He used to say he used to be a democrat, but then railed on women, and feminists on the politics forum. He was an avid troll that actually tried to teach it.:palm: He even scoured the net, and would doxx info all the time.

He was an author that got a real slap from female reviewers on the Amazon reviews forum. So you knew where he was coming from when he trolled other forums, after he turned tail there.

Under any of his "Socks" ... he is always too cowardly to answer the question I posed.

Are you so dumb that u actually believe all races have the exact same IQ average?

Yet asians get highest grades in usa every single year?
and blacks get lowest

Google average iq among race groups .. HAVE U EVER DONE THIS?

U will see these numbers all over the place

Askanazi jew av is 116
white 101
black am 85
latino around 83
av black african iq is 70.. plus they have smallest av brain size of around 1250 cc ..
arab av is around 84

SERIOUSLY U HAVE NEVER STUDIED THIS EVEN ONE MINUTE HAVE YOU?
BUT U DENY IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP BELIVEING BLACK FAILURE ETC IS DUE TO OPPRESSION LOL YEH RIGHT

WAKE YOU MORONS.. NOT ALL RACES ARE THE SAME

WE ARE DIFF SPECIES OF HUMANS TECHNICALLY

WAKE UP .. YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL IDIOTS

I DARE YOU TO GOOGLE ABOUT THIS..

YOUR SCARED TO STUDY THIS ARE YOU NOT?

El stupido El Grande

NOTICE NOBODY DEBATES THIS

YOU GUYS ONLY CALL PEOPLE NAMES

CAN U DEBATE RACE AND IQ?

So using your logic, Canadians are better hockey players due to heredity, white people better golfers, Eastern Europeans females are better gymnasts, Central Americans baseball players, and the Russians in just about every thing measurable

Scientists have been studying this for over 100 years folks.
Google av iq among race groups..

Notice not one person can debate the subject?

People are ONLY calling me names.. they hate the reality of this.

Scientists have been studying this for over 100 years folks.
Google av iq among race groups..

Notice not one person can debate the subject?

People are ONLY calling me names.. they hate the reality of this.

Already did, you ignored it, but I'll repeat it, "so using your logic, Canadians are better hockey players due to heredity, white people better golfers, Eastern Europeans females are better gymnasts, Central Americans baseball players, and the Russians in just about every thing measurable?" yes or no?

Back