The VP Stakes

martin

As it comes down to the wire let 's hope Harris doesn't repeat Hillary's mistake in picking someone she doesn't have to worry about upstaging here.

Let it be Mark Kelly. He has the most gravitas of them all for taking down Trump's puffed up manhood, and the election may hinge on that real if asinine challenge.

Kelly would be a great choice, but I disagree with you on this.

Choosing Kelly would mean losing a Democratic Party senator...and it also would mean having a ticket with both people from the far west.

I think a choice of someone from the East Coast or from the middle of the country would be a wiser choice.

I see that Gov. Cooper of North Carolina has taken himself out of the race. Unfortunate, because I thought he might make the best choice. But Gov. Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania is still in the running...and would make a great choice also.

By the way, I think Shirley Temple, in her heyday, would have been able to adequately deal with Trump's puffed up bullshit.

That fake smile is a giveaway that the photo is not real. But being real is not a requirement from the Trumpys. Lying is how they win. Are you tired of winning yet? I am.

As it comes down to the wire let 's hope Harris doesn't repeat Hillary's mistake in picking someone she doesn't have to worry about upstaging here.

Let it be Mark Kelly. He has the most gravitas of them all for taking down Trump's puffed up manhood, and the election may hinge on that real if asinine challenge.
...... so you want ANOTHER white dude, eh?

Back