The way I see it... we have already won the 2008 election.

Jarod

Contributor
The repug's grudglingly will nominate there best guy for president.

so...

If McCain wins we get someone 1000x's better than Bush.

He does not play the whacko religous game. He is for funding embryonic stem cell research, he is not a radical on emmigration, He is against tourtouring our prisoners... it goes on.

If Senator Clinton wins she is 1000.5x's better than Bush.

She is great in my opinion other than her position on the Iraq war, and that is a big thing.

If Senator Obama wins... He is 20000x's better than Bush. He is close to perfect on my score card.

Yes. The two parties are both advocates of internationalist fascism, which is why sheeple like you are so excited. Get a life, duncecap.

The truth is we have already lost.

The repug's grudglingly will nominate there best guy for president.

so...

If McCain wins we get someone 1000x's better than Bush.

He does not play the whacko religous game. He is for funding embryonic stem cell research, he is not a radical on emmigration, He is against tourtouring our prisoners... it goes on.

If Senator Clinton wins she is 1000.5x's better than Bush.

She is great in my opinion other than her position on the Iraq war, and that is a big thing.

If Senator Obama wins... He is 20000x's better than Bush. He is close to perfect on my score card.

McCain is appalling. But, I see what your saying.

Republicans are dejected and distraught. Other than WRL, I don't think there's ever hardly been a thread started on this board from a republican, indicating support or praise for McCain. They're dead silent on starting threads about him.

McCain is appalling. But, I see what your saying.

Republicans are dejected and distraught. Other than WRL, I don't think there's ever hardly been a thread started on this board from a republican, indicating support or praise for McCain. They're dead silent on starting threads about him.
Psst... Unlike your guys, the R's guy is already the winner. Now they are waiting for you guys to pick yours.

We really want to laugh when Hillary is the choice after 7 zillion posts about how atrocious she is.

Back