the world favor of free markets declines

57 to 34 in America supported the idea that the free market works best when couple with strong regulations.

Worldwide Interestingly, supporters of the free market show more enthusiasm for a strongly regulated free market system than critics. Among those who agree that the free market system is the best system, three-quarters also agree that it works best with strong government regulation.

57 to 34 in America supported the idea that the free market works best when couple with strong regulations.

Worldwide Interestingly, supporters of the free market show more enthusiasm for a strongly regulated free market system than critics. Among those who agree that the free market system is the best system, three-quarters also agree that it works best with strong government regulation.

I think it's always been that way, at least since the 1930s. I don't think there was ever a groundswell of support for NAFTA, or the more extreme draconian University of Chicago IMF and World Bank theories of privatization. It's just that people got distracted with gay marriage, guns, and flag burning.

I think it's always been that way, at least since the 1930s. I don't think there was ever a groundswell of support for NAFTA, or the more extreme draconian University of Chicago IMF and World Bank theories of privatization. It's just that people got distracted with gay marriage, guns, and flag burning.

I was just wondering how you believe we should abolish tariffs, Cy?

Back