The World's Best Places to Live 2008

Al little late on the switchback are you? I already posted this, and I live in the best city in the US, and the rest of you clowns do not.

:D

Actually .. I live in a pretty good city myself.... I'll match it against anywhere. Except for the congestion .. it can get a little hectic... although not lately because of gas prices and Snow birds heading back up North.

Actually .. I live in a pretty good city myself.... I'll match it against anywhere. Except for the congestion .. it can get a little hectic... although not lately because of gas prices and Snow birds heading back up North.

My city still wins. Point. Set. Match.

Canada has 3 cities in top 20....

Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa.... and I've lived in 2 of them....

Haha all you americans suck....28th....shame....

CK

Ok, i'm saying this list is somewhat flawed.

They have Glasgow down as the safest city in the UK. If anyone has ever been to Glasgow (yes, i'm not expecting many) they will know how daft that sounds.

Ok, i'm saying this list is somewhat flawed.

They have Glasgow down as the safest city in the UK. If anyone has ever been to Glasgow (yes, i'm not expecting many) they will know how daft that sounds.
I have. Just after Edinburgh. There was a stark contrast and given a choice I'd prefer to live in Edinburgh.

I have. Just after Edinburgh. There was a stark contrast and given a choice I'd prefer to live in Edinburgh.

A sentiment which is shared by many residents of Glasgow.

In a list of things for which Glasgow is famous, the only thing which knocks "drunken aggressive Scotchmen" off the number one slot is "drunken aggressive Scotchmen wielding knives".

Theres 5 Canadian cities in the top 25....

Canada rocks....

America is the land of overweight retards like Beefy and warmongers like Damocles...

not to mention desperate housewives like Desh...

CK

A sentiment which is shared by many residents of Glasgow.

In a list of things for which Glasgow is famous, the only thing which knocks "drunken aggressive Scotchmen" off the number one slot is "drunken aggressive Scotchmen wielding knives".

That is pretty damn funny.

Back