The Zionists mow the lawn in Gaza

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
Mowing the grass in Gaza
Those who forlornly ask “when is this going to end?” and use the cliché term “cycle of violence” have psychological difficulties digesting the facts that there is no solution in sight.

The Israeli military offensive in Gaza reflects the assumption that Israel is in a protracted intractable conflict.
It is unlikely that Israel can purge Hamas from Palestinian society, nor is a political solution likely to be achieved.
Instead, Israel is acting in accordance with a “mowing the grass” strategy. After a period of military restraint, Israel is acting to severely punish Hamas for its aggressive behavior, and degrading its military capabilities – aiming at achieving a period of quiet.
This explains part of the lack of understanding in the West for what Israel is doing.
Against an implacable, well-entrenched, non-state enemy like the Hamas, Israel simply needs to “mow the grass” once in a while to degrade the enemy’s capabilities. A war of attrition against Hamas is probably Israel’s fate for the long term. Keeping the enemy off balance and reducing its capabilities requires Israeli military readiness and a willingness to use force intermittently, while maintaining a healthy and resilient Israeli home front despite the protracted conflict.
https://www.jpost.com/opinion/columnists/mowing-the-grass-in-gaza-368516

Lots of people on my grapevine are talking about this policy. A big part of the plan is keeping the entire population desperate and demoralized thinking that this will keep them docile. It sure has not worked out that way.

Mowing the grass in Gaza
Those who forlornly ask “when is this going to end?” and use the cliché term “cycle of violence” have psychological difficulties digesting the facts that there is no solution in sight.

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/columnists/mowing-the-grass-in-gaza-368516

Lots of people on my grapevine are talking about this policy. A big part of the plan is keeping the entire population desperate and demoralized thinking that this will keep them docile. It sure has not worked out that way.

I thought the big part of the plan was to keep the entire population in Egypt.....

As America runs around the ME like a chicken with its head cut off....with everyone including Israel somewhere on the scale of ignoring us to reading us the riot act.... China Bloc is working on a solution to the problem. The Chinese and the Russians specifically maintain broad diplomatic skills, something that the Americans almost completely lack.

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi will travel to Saudi Arabia on Sunday, the Etemadonline news website reported on Monday, the first visit by an Iranian head of state since Tehran and Riyadh ended years of hostility under a China-brokered deal in March.

"President Raisi will attend the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation' (OIC) summit in Riyadh, where the issue of Palestine will be discussed," the Iranian website reported.
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-771969

This is Huuge.

America is a co-conspirator to the atrocities in Gaza, and even before this the world was increasingly by the day turning against us.

Buckle Up.

America is a co-conspirator to the atrocities in Gaza
Explain. I suppose Russian, China and Botswana are as well. You have a habit of making stupid comments like this. There aren't any Americans committing any atrocities. You must consider anyone who makes a phone call into Israel a "co-conspirator." Heck, you probably consider yourself a "co-conspirator" for virtue-signaling purposes.

Stupid.

Explain. I suppose Russian, China and Botswana are as well. You have a habit of making stupid comments like this. There aren't any Americans committing any atrocities. You must consider anyone who makes a phone call into Israel a "co-conspirator." Heck, you probably consider yourself a "co-conspirator" for virtue-signaling purposes.

Stupid.

You ask me to explain and then you insult me...which means that you are not listening...you are lying.

Fuck You.

It is not a question of force. It's the fact that Israel is taking out their wrath on people who are not involved in the massacre. That means Gazas are justified in killing Israelis because they killed their people, men women, and children. Mowing the lawn is a disgusting euphemism for killing random people. because of where they are.

Somebody on my grapevine said that a pollster claims that 80% (or something like it) of Israeli Jews want Gaza cleansed of Palestinians. If that is the number it shows how radicalized the Jews are, the World wants the two state solution they have been sabotaging for decades, I think the only way they get there is by suffering great pain.

Apparently the plan to empty GAZA of Palestinians is still on even though the Egyptians are balking at playing their part. Qatar is also refusing their part in the plan, which was to pay for the tent cities in the Sinai until other nations agree to take them.

Back