There Goes The Boom ~ Jim Sensenbrenner (R-WI) NRA Puppet?

so you don't think the video game is out line? What if the video game had the Obamas? Would that be out of line? Pelosi? Harry Reid? How about abortion doctors? Would a video game using abortion doctors as targets be out of line to you? How about a video game blowing up Planned Parenthood clinics? Would that be out of line to you?

so you don't think the video game is out line? What if the video game had the Obamas? Would that be out of line? Pelosi? Harry Reid? How about abortion doctors? Would a video game using abortion doctors as targets be out of line to you? How about a video game blowing up Planned Parenthood clinics? Would that be out of line to you?

Settle down crazy brain. I never said it was ok. I simply laughed that there was a game like that.. Mr. Sensitive...

The only reason I added that is because of his past links to the NRA, as shown in the video you probably didn't watch, and current ones.

So do you think they should use federal force to get rid of the game? lol

Settle down crazy brain. I never said it was ok. I simply laughed that there was a game like that.. Mr. Sensitive...

The only reason I added that is because of his past links to the NRA, as shown in the video you probably didn't watch, and current ones.

So do you think they should use federal force to get rid of the game? lol

Goodness no. But I believe in freedom. As a liberal, you do not

Goodness no. But I believe in freedom. As a liberal, you do not

Different people see freedom in different ways. And you clearly don't know a thing about me. I however can tell you that if you really loved America, you would have an American flag on your pic and not the Rebel slavery flag.

Different people see freedom in different ways. And you clearly don't know a thing about me. I however can tell you that if you really loved America, you would have an American flag on your pic and not the Rebel slavery flag.

I forgive you. There are many ignorant souls who don't understand the meaning of the confederate flag. I don't blame you. I blame your suboptimal education

I forgive you. There are many ignorant souls who don't understand the meaning of the confederate flag. I don't blame you. I blame your suboptimal education

Everyone knows what it represents kiddo.

Do you care to say anything at all about the OP at all or are you just going to continue being a 15 year old internet troll that's too coward in real life to pick a fight so does it over a keyboard? ......heh

Everyone knows what it represents kiddo.

Do you care to say anything at all about the OP at all or are you just going to continue being a 15 year old internet troll that's too coward in real life to pick a fight so does it over a keyboard? ......heh

I did comment on your OP. you didn't say you had to like it

.........umm...........for the record. This post isn't about the video game. This would be clear to anyone who dared to watch the main video link. But that would mean opening your mind to Left Wing Media wouldn't it?

The only way America can get out of this mess is if we realize that everyone has a different perspective. If you close your mind to the other parties media, you are 100% brainwashed my friend. If you have a perspective but don't care to learn the perspective of other people, they why in the hell do you think you have any place in political discussions?

I'm not into banning offensive video games, regardless of who is getting shot up in them. If you want to see offensive, check this video out:

.........umm...........for the record. This post isn't about the video game. This would be clear to anyone who dared to watch the main video link. But that would mean opening your mind to Left Wing Media wouldn't it?

The only way America can get out of this mess is if we realize that everyone has a different perspective. If you close your mind to the other parties media, you are 100% brainwashed my friend. If you have a perspective but don't care to learn the perspective of other people, they why in the hell do you think you have any place in political discussions?

WOW. Aren't we butthurt?

I watch and read lots of left wing media. I read Salon, Slate, Mother Jones, David Corn, EJ Dionne, Eugene Washington, Joan Walsh (she makes me laugh). I watch Morning Shmo because I love Mika's expression of having poo under her nose. Talk about a cornucopia of left wing loonies. My favorite writer is Camille Paglia. Now take your faulty assumptions and cram em.

Your last paragraph is just bloviating sophistry. Of course I realize everyone has different perspectives, but there is only one right way to do things.

Back