These are Facts We need Explained, Mr. Obama.

jollie

Even though I think it's stupid and dangerous to give the TOP JOB on Earth to a man who has NO qualifications, who doesn't have Executive Experience in an Ice Cream Shop, or running a Dunkin' Donuts (has Barack ever been a paperboy?), but I'm NOT passing judgement on him YET. All he has to do is answer a couple of questions, that I'm SURE the Media, if they haven't gone totally Pravda-Cover-Up yet.
1.) Release ALL paperwork, and explain your present and past relationship with crooked Real-Estate Slumlord Tony Rezco. Factcheck says not only he's under a federal indictment, and he's your Major contributor, but that he gave you a $300,000-Below Market Price Sweetheart Deal on you house and land. What will you have to DO for that, Barack?

2.) a good friend of yours, a Mr. William Ayers, is (or was) a Terrorist who planted a Bomb at the Pentagon. When the Asia Times wrote that secretly, you hate America, and what it stands for, some on this site had open mouths of Mock Horror. So what up wit da Bomb-Plantin' Terrorist, my bro?

3.) The Pastor of your church has been called a Black Sepratist and racist by some. It is a FACT that he gave a nice, buddy-buddy, hand-shaking and smiling AWARD to Calypso Louie Farrakhan, the Man that gives speeches "Judaism is the Gutter Religion" and "The White Man is the Skunk of the Earth" and besides that, he KNOWS these things because the "MotherWheel Ship" up in Space beamed him aboard and hipped him to this 411. I'm not kidding it's in his speeches, look it up.

4.)Your wife is not ONLY "ashamed"(or WAS, until Barack) of America, all it's soliers, police, fire-rescue, Peace Corps that helps feed and cure disease to many of her African brothers and sisters, but she speaks facts like "We must gather together to fight against "White Opression"! Is THIS what we want our First Lady saying to Foreign Dignitaries in the White House?

1.-Rezco)During his 12 years in politics, Sen. Barack Obama has received nearly three times more campaign cash from indicted businessman Tony Rezko and his associates than he has publicly acknowledged, the Chicago Sun-Times has found.

Obama has collected at least $168,308 from Rezko and his circle. Obama also has taken in an unknown amount of money from people who attended fund-raising events hosted by Rezko since the mid-1990s....

Sources close to both Rezko and Obama, however, said Rezko raised money often for Obama....

The cocktail party Rezko hosted in 2003 came at a critical time for Obama. He and Rezko timed it to help Obama show he had enough money to compete in the Democratic primary for U.S. Senate against millionaire Blair Hull and state Comptroller Dan Hynes.

"This was discussed a lot. They wanted to have a good showing," said a source familiar with the fund-raiser, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"Tony was one of the biggest fund-raisers."

At the time of the party, the state was in the process of foreclosing on a low-income apartment building Rezko's company rehabbed in Obama's state Senate district -- a rehab project on which Obama's law firm worked. Rezko had also abandoned many other low-income apartments, leaving numerous vacant units in need of major repairs....

2.-Terrorist Friend)In fact, Mr. Ayers and his cohorts did
set off a bomb at the Pentagon. In his book, he writes: "It turns out
that we blew up a bathroom and, quite by accident, water plunged below
and knocked out their computers for a time, disrupting the air war and
sending me into deepening shades of delight." In those four little
words, "disrupting the air war," there is the dark prospect of
American soldiers in jeopardy. - WSJ, 2001

Over the last several months I've been talking to many people out of
Illinois, as well as people beyond Obama's stomping grounds, who knew
of the connection with Barack Obama and the domestic terrorist couple
Bernardine Dohrn and William Ayers.

"There's no way to be committed to non-violence in one of the most
violent societies that history has ever created." Bernardine Dohrn

Ben Smith has done a piece today on the relationship. It's a story
many of us have been following. The Ayers story goes back years, to
Vietnam, a subject, no doubt, that John McCain will mine. After all,
who better to attack the Democratic nominee than a war hero tortured
while an acquaintance of Barack Obama's was "disrupting the air war"
in Vietnam, while equating Marines with "terrorists."

Later in the talk, Mr. Ayers declared: "The fact is that there was an
official policy of our government to create terrorism in
Vietnam. . . . How you resisted that policy was a burning question,
and is still a good question."

So, to recap: The Weathermen weren't terrorists, but the U.S. Marines
were. Even if we accept this perverse semantic equation, the position
of the Weathermen's apologists is still remarkable.

The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth won't have to make stuff up about
Obama. His relationship with Ayers is a fact, as they also were both
seated on a nine-member board of the Woods Fund in 1999, for three
years. In lieu of that connection, even in the face of a measly $200
contribution from Ayers to Obama, as well as the Obama campaign's
statement decrying Ayers' actions when he was with the terrorist group
The Weather Underground, quotes like the one below from Ayers are a
general election gift to your opponent, especially considering Obama
has no problem sitting on a board with this thug, or taking a meeting
with him when launching your political career:

3.Pastor, Baracks White Hatred) Barrack Hussein Obama, Jr. His muslim father split when Barrack was 2. Obama was registered in school in Indonesia as a Muslim. The second guy his mom married Soetoro, was also a muslim. Obama studied the Quran in very focused and intense classes as a youngster. People keep trying to dispute that, but it's the truth. He changed to christianity when he decided to make some political moves, knowing Americans wouldn't vote for a muslim. He now claims to be a Christian, but he's a member of the Trinity Church of Christ, which is an all black church, and the pastor regularly preaches hatred toward whites. They pledge a non-negotiable comittment to Africa. Obama hates whites and you can read some of what he wrote in his first book.

In his first memoir, “Dreams from My Father,” Obama wrote:

“I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites,”

Although Obama spent various portions of his youth living with his white maternal grandfather and Indonesian stepfather, he vowed that he would “never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.”

Obama wrote that in high school, he and a black friend would sometimes speak disparagingly “about white folks this or white folks that, and I would suddenly remember my mother's smile, and the words that I spoke would seem awkward and false.”

As a result, he concluded that “certain whites could be excluded from the general category of our distrust.”

During college, Obama disapproved of what he called other “half-breeds” who gravitated toward whites instead of blacks. And yet after college, he once fell in love with a white woman, only to push her away when he concluded he would have to assimilate into her world, not the other way around. He later married a black woman.

Such candid racial revelations abound in “Dreams,” which was first published in 1995, when Obama was 34 and not yet in politics. By the time he ran for his Senate seat in 2004, he observed of that first memoir: “Certain passages have proven to be inconvenient politically.”

Thus, in his second memoir, “The Audacity of Hope,” which was published last year, Obama adopted a more conciliatory, even upbeat tone when discussing race. Noting his multiracial family, he wrote in the new book: “I’ve never had the option of restricting my loyalties on the basis of race, or measuring my worth on the basis of tribe.”

This appears to contradict certain passages in his first memoir, including a description of black student life at Occidental College in Los Angeles.

“There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote. “It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.”

He added: “To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists.”

Obama said he and other blacks were careful not to second-guess their own racial identity in front of whites.

After graduating from college, Obama eventually went to Chicago to interview for a job as a community organizer. His racial attitudes came into play as he sized up the man who would become his boss.

“There was something about him that made me wary,” Obama wrote. “A little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.”

"I think it's stupid and dangerous to give the TOP JOB on Earth to a man who has NO qualifications"

How did you feel about Bush getting the gig?

Did you know that TX has one of the weakest executive positions in the union, and that Bush's daily agenda there included a nap & a game of Nintendo?

Oh, sorry, here's No.#3, Barack's Pastor and Mentor buddies with Racist Nutjob Louis Farrakhan. Got it from Newsmax. BTW, all this stuff that's coming out just NOW, about Barack? You can blame the MEDIA for advancing a Politically Illegitamate Candidate. They were SO busy falling over themselves, in a rush to say "Look at ME, I'm not Racist, Heehee!", that they FORGOT the Number One Rule in Politics. Clean the skeletons out of the closets FIRST.
Obama's Minister Honored Farrakhan

Monday, January 14, 2008 7:49 PM

By: Ronald Kessler Article Font Size

Barack Obama prays during services at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.
Barack Obama’s longtime minister, mentor, and sounding board has been a key supporter of Louis Farrakhan and last month honored the Nation of Islam leader for lifetime achievement.

Farrakhan has repeatedly made hate-filled statements targeting Jews, whites, America, and homosexuals. He has called whites “blue-eyed devils” and the “anti-Christ.” He has described Jews as “bloodsuckers” who control the government, the media, and some black organizations.

“Do you know some of these satanic Jews have taken over BET [the Black Entertainment Network]?” Farrakhan said in a speech on Nov. 11, 2007. “Everything that we built, they have. The mind of Satan now is running the record industry, movie industry, and television. And they make us look like we’re the murderers; we look like we’re the gangsters, but we’re punk stuff.”

The month after that speech, Obama’s minister and friend, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. and his Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, honored Farrakhan at a gala, bestowing on him its Rev. Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. Lifetime Achievement Trumpeteer award.

Obama has said he found religion through Wright in the 1980s and consulted him before deciding to run for president. He prayed privately with Wright before announcing his candidacy last year.

Muckraking won't work in this election. The people want change. Obama is the only new face on the ballot and he will win by a landslide. No, I'm not an Obama supporter. I just recognize the reality of the situation.

Tis a sad state of affairs.........

Muckraking won't work in this election. The people want change. Obama is the only new face on the ballot and he will win by a landslide. No, I'm not an Obama supporter. I just recognize the reality of the situation.

We are going to get stuck with the Islamist in sheeps clothing...the other choices would be Hillary or John...old hats and worn out...however I would rather have John than either Hillary or Obama...but it looks like we will get satan...just glad I live in the sticks...I will pray for the 'good' people living in NYC,LA etc...the rest will get what they deserve!

Last edited:
Whatever runt...!

who pays more in kkk dues jolly or gramps and co

why don't you ask darla or DD or Lady T to help you...they are much better at cuts...you are such a lite weight...gotta blame it on your phoney MBA from the non accredited on line school...it made you think you write above the third grade level!:rolleyes:

We are going to get stuck with the Islamist in sheeps clothing...the other choices would be Hillary or John...old hats and worn out...however I would rather have John than either Hillary or Obama...but it looks like we will get satan...just glad I live in the sticks...I will pray for the 'good' people living in NYC,LA etc...the rest will get what they deserve!

Why do you think Obama is "Islamist"?

Because his middle name is "Hussein?

Nope.....

Why do you think Obama is "Islamist"?

Because his middle name is "Hussein?

Thats not the reason(So MSN)...do the research...I already did...tried my best to wake y'all up...but hey live and learn...I give up...he will be your problemo not mine!

Never know. I remember when we were calling JFK a commie then he turned out to be the one to kick Russia's ass...

I don't think so.......

Never know. I remember when we were calling JFK a commie then he turned out to be the one to kick Russia's ass...

JFK was a Naval Hero WWII...however I never thought of him as a 'Commie' a good liberal yah...and he did not kick Russia's ass...he just called their bluff...and he did F'up the Bay of Pigs adventure...no? I know we are playing the good guy/bad guy routine...:cof1:

Back