They are allowed to vote

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/10/31/national/main4560187.shtml?source=RSSattr=U.S._4560187

Thousands of Colorado residents who had been scratched from voter registration rolls will be allowed to cast ballots on Election Day and their votes will be given special protection to ensure they are counted, following the resolution of a federal lawsuit filed against the state.

Colorado Common Cause and other groups alleged in a lawsuit filed last week that the state illegally removed an estimated 27,000 people from the voter list during the 90 days leading up to the August primary.

The groups argued that federal law prohibits any systematic removal of names from voter rolls within 90 days of an election with three exceptions: voters who have been convicted of a felony, have died or have requested removal.

Naw I dont want them after they have been on your head.

I have plenty of unwadded undies as it is.

Nothing like commando.

But I an serious starting to have faith in this countries judicial system again.

It is saving this country.

Nothing like commando.

But I an serious starting to have faith in this countries judicial system again.

Odd pair of ideas in that short post. Who would have ever thought Desh could put the idea of going without underwear and the idea that the judicial system will save this country together in a single 3 line post.

I am impressed, Desh.

That's awesome. Those homos can vote and I can't. Your state sucks Damo.
I told you that is what provisionals are for. Most of them won't even need that as only duplicated registrations were deleted leaving the original. Get to the polls and vote provisional. It is likely your ballot will count.

Nothing like commando.

Hell! If all the ladies are gonna drop their undies if Obama gets elected then count me as a democrat!

This might even convert Dixie!!!

man that'd be one hell of a campaign slogan!

"Free Kooter! Vote Obama!"

Odd pair of ideas in that short post. Who would have ever thought Desh could put the idea of going without underwear and the idea that the judicial system will save this country together in a single 3 line post.

I am impressed, Desh.

It's a great country isn't it? :)

I told you that is what provisionals are for. Most of them won't even need that as only duplicated registrations were deleted leaving the original. Get to the polls and vote provisional. It is likely your ballot will count.

How do I find where the correct polling place would be?

Only accept a provisional ballot as a last resort.

Many provisional ballots never get counted.

Go on line and find polling places on your coutnry site.

I'm screwed I'm still registered in S.F. but I'm in L.A.

Back