They can’t get there fast enough to kiss the ring

archives

Verified User
“At least 9 GOP lawmakers are at Trump trial”

Too funny, I’d be surprised if they don’t trip over each other trying to get behind the messiah for the photo op, “yes sir, may I have another”

Meanwhile the Stalinocrats continue with this charade:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Too funny, I’d be surprised if they don’t trip over each other trying to get behind the messiah for the photo op, “yes sir, may I have another”
Poor anchovies. You fail to see the strategy here. Trump is under a gag order BUT no one else is prohibited from calling out the joke of a trial this has become. You obviously missed Tuesday after trial bout with the press. Stop typing and go search. It's a hoot.

Comrade Merchan can illegally silence Trump, but he can't silence these others.

High ranking Americans should be in the courtroom every day and taking the corrupt bastards, Bragg and Merchan to task loudly on the courthouse steps.

This kind of tyranny withers under a spotlight.

Bragg is depending on coercion and fear to force the jury to convict, despite the absurdity of this lynching. He is depending on jurors fearing they will lose their jobs, their friends, their social status, and VERY possibly their lives if they acquit Trump.

Standard Disclaimer: There are rumors of written death threats going to the Jurors that if the acquit they and their families will be killed. But Juan Merchan denies he wrote anything like that.

And many of them are wearing trump's signature red tie. How can the toadying get any worse. </rhetorical>

"They can’t get there fast enough to kiss the ring"​

It is not Trump's ring this bunch of losers want to kiss!

Poor anchovies. You fail to see the strategy here. Trump is under a gag order BUT no one else is prohibited from calling out the joke of a trial this has become. You obviously missed Tuesday after trial bout with the press. Stop typing and go search. It's a hoot.
Ah, no, you fail to see the comedy, actually, humiliation, Donnie called and they could get there fast enough, as I said, amazing they haven’t fallen down trying to be the first to kiss his ass

Ah, no, you fail to see the comedy, actually, humiliation, Donnie called and they could get there fast enough, as I said, amazing they haven’t fallen down trying to be the first to kiss his ass
Por anchovies, sorry they trigger you.

Back