They must have told him dozens of times: don't fall for the crowd size bait

BartenderElite

Verified User
Trump cannot control himself. He has no discipline whatsoever, and his ego rules everything he says & does.

This isn't a man who should be President. He fell for something he was likely TOLD NOT TO FALL FOR repeatedly.

And people continue to call Harris "dumb." Start looking at your guy.

Trump cannot control himself. He has no discipline whatsoever, and his ego rules everything he says & does.

This isn't a man who should be President. He fell for something he was likely TOLD NOT TO FALL FOR repeatedly.

She dumb and a lying piece of shit that needed guard dogs to protect her

According to his debate prep staff, it was drilled into his tiny brain time and time again...do NOT address her attacks on you. Simply keep repeating the same catchphrases about the economy, and the border.

He did it against Biden, largely because Biden couldn't form complete sentences that night. Contrast that with Harris, who never even had any sort of lengthy pause during her comments. She knew exactly what she wanted to say, exactly when it would work the best. She even created perfect moments to deliver the bait when it wasn't even appropriate. Like the aside that urged voters to attend one of trump's Klan rallies.

That one put him over the edge, and the game was essentially over.

He sets himself up with his idiocy.
I tried for a long time to glean a modicum of value from her posts. I gave up and added her to the list on the old board. I believe someone mentioned that Yak's a female?

Back