'They should all be executed.' How Trump's attacks on judges are fueling online calls for violence

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
'They should all be executed.' How Trump's attacks on judges are fueling online calls for violence

This needs to stop before someone gets killed.
Truth Social Trump fans call for violence amid his attacks on judges (usatoday.com)

New York Justice Juan Merchan, Trump declared on Truth Social, is a “highly conflicted” overseer of a “kangaroo court.” Trump supporters swiftly replied to his post with a blitz of attacks on Merchan. The comments soon turned ugly. Some called for Merchan and other judges hearing cases against Trump to be killed.

“Treason is a hangable offense,” one wrote.
“They should all be executed,” added another.

Truth Social Trump fans call for violence amid his attacks on judges (usatoday.com)

New York Justice Juan Merchan, Trump declared on Truth Social, is a “highly conflicted” overseer of a “kangaroo court.” Trump supporters swiftly replied to his post with a blitz of attacks on Merchan. The comments soon turned ugly. Some called for Merchan and other judges hearing cases against Trump to be killed.

It's not likely to stop because leftists are not going to stop.

Trumpers are absolute scum...and will not stop until they have destroyed our Republic. They are the unwashed and ignorant of our population who want to see everything damaged. They think that will assuage the great hurt their hate is causing them.

It won't.

They must live with that hate and pain for the rest of their worthless lives.

You give new meaning to the term shrill, triggered, lying leftist.

Trump's complaints are the truth.

I can produce idiot liberals on here that suggest the solution to problems is for people to be killed

one sociopath here does it practically daily - and they don't take heat from fellow liberals for it. you have never said a word.

so stfu

REMBERER THIS

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer roared Wednesday to a crowd of protesters

OF COURSE U HAD NO OUTCRY

I can produce idiot liberals on here that suggest the solution to problems is for people to be killed

one sociopath here does it practically daily - and they don't take heat from fellow liberals for it. you have never said a word.

so stfu
I just joined. WTF? How about calming down. I don't care who does it, it's wrong period. Don't defend this sicko behavior by saying well the other side does it. What are you 2 yrs old? Can you be a man and admit that death threats and calling for political violence against rivals is wrong?

I just joined. WTF? How about calming down. I don't care who does it, it's wrong period. Don't defend this sicko behavior by saying well the other side does it. What are you 2 yrs old? Can you be a man and admit that death threats and calling for political violence against rivals is wrong?

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price ," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer roared Wednesday to a crowd of protesters

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price ," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer roared Wednesday to a crowd of protesters
So no you can't admit its wrong no matter who is doing it. Got'cha and bye!

so stfu
Examples being, Mr. Tiny Penis, Brandonpresident, and our resident commie.

He probably wouldn't execute that Cannon overseeing one of his cases; she's a Trump appointee.

But yep -- we won't be surprised when one of his more deranged worshipers acts on the rhetoric, with fatal results.

So you saw violence in that. Paying the price will be going down in history as important cogs in the worst Supreme Court of all time. It could be impeachment orassing 5 people to the court diminishing the power of those right-wing judges who do not follow the constitution and write legislation from the bench.

But, but, but the Secret Service picked up a guy getting out of a cab three blocks from Bret’s house who announced he was on his way

What? You are surprised that attacking people on political grounds results in threats?

Trumpers are absolute scum...and will not stop until they have destroyed our Republic.
You are describing Democrats again. You cannot blame Democrats on Trump or any Trump supporter.
They are the unwashed and ignorant of our population who want to see everything damaged. They think that will assuage the great hurt their hate is causing them.

It won't.

They must live with that hate and pain for the rest of their worthless lives.
You are describing yourself and Democrats again.

So why do you support Democrats, which do this very thing?

Back