Things that make America "worthwhile"

Yakuda

Verified User
So a dimwitted JPP leftist (I know that doesnt narrow it down) said in another thread that America was "worthwile". When asked what it thought made America "worthwhile", it couldnt answer. However after two days and 100 posts repeating the question it finally came up with:

1. The non-stop flow of fresh illegals across the border every day
2. Drag queen story hour
3. The Transgender Vans that prowl the streets forcing people to become transgender
4. Gay marriage
5. Abortions up to the fetus age of 15 years
6. Ultragay marriage
7. Of course the Communism
8. Seeing your mom do Drag Queen story hour
9. Jesus

I'd be interested in people thoughts about this list of "worthwhile" things about America.

The list that was an obvious joke at your expense? The joke list you decided to make an entirely new thread about? Is that the list you're talking about?

So a dimwitted JPP leftist (I know that doesnt narrow it down) said in another thread that America was "worthwile". When asked what it thought made America "worthwhile", it couldnt answer. However after two days and 100 posts repeating the question it finally came up with:

1. The non-stop flow of fresh illegals across the border every day
2. Drag queen story hour
3. The Transgender Vans that prowl the streets forcing people to become transgender
4. Gay marriage
5. Abortions up to the fetus age of 15 years
6. Ultragay marriage
7. Of course the Communism
8. Seeing your mom do Drag Queen story hour
9. Jesus

I'd be interested in people thoughts about this list of "worthwhile" things about America.
Can’t say I’ve seen many who are so obsessed over what is between other peoples legs as the MAGA cult is, makes one wonder why

Can’t say I’ve seen many who are so obsessed over what is between other peoples legs as the MAGA cult is, makes one wonder why
You realize those are all leftist issues right baby huey? Tell us if you think the list accurately reflects what makes America "worthwhile"

Back