Things that need to be invented or created

Drummie123

Verified User

A lightweight paper towel packaged the way they do Kleenex.

Smaller than the usual paper towel size.

Stronger than Kleenex.

Able to be dispensed like a Kleenex.

A box of paper towels which you can simply grab one sheet and the next one automatically pops up.

I was preparing to bake messy chicken pieces and wanted to wipe my hands, but to grab a paper towel sheet requires two hands and using two hands means grabbing the roll and soiling extra sheets with the chicken juices.

I believe a one-handed dispenser format for light weight paper towels would be a huge seller if it was introduced.

Sometimes you don't need a big strong Bounty sheet. You just need absorbency and more strength than a Kleenex would provide.

No royalty is expected. Just create it so that I can be more hygienic in the kitchen.

What else needs to be invented?

Stronger than Kleenex.

A box of paper towels which you can simply grab one sheet and the next one automatically pops up.

I was preparing to bake messy chicken pieces and wanted to wipe my hands, but to grab a paper towel sheet requires two hands and using two hands means grabbing the roll and soiling extra sheets with the chicken juices.

I believe a one-handed dispenser format for light weight paper towels would be a huge seller if it was introduced.

Sometimes you don't need a big strong Bounty sheet. You just need absorbency and more strength than a Kleenex would provide.

No royalty is expected. Just create it so that I can be more hygienic in the kitchen.

have you always been slow?.....
https://www.amazon.com/EZ-Pull-Countertop-Premium-Bathroom-Dispenser/dp/B07DX9XD8N/ref=asc_df_B07DX9XD8N/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=283244379562&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5482232159090772009&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9017517&hvtargid=pla-490596021049&psc=1

They have Paper Towel Holders for the kitchen.
Screw it under a Cabinet. Install the Paper Towels. Then, just grab and rip one sheet off when you need it.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/st...h-mount/1010316391?keyword=Paper+towel+holder
There is one in my kitchen but it is installed far from my preferred prep area.

I don't want the hassle of moving it or getting another one or re-installing it where I need it.

But the fact that I now see they have already thought of my idea and brought it to market validates my wish.

Thanks.

Stronger than Kleenex.

Honey, you just need to get you one of these. Approved by 9 out of 10 Owl Women everywhere! It's what we've got. You really can rip off a piece of paper towel with just one hand, by pulling it against the owl figure on the holder.

https://www.amazon.com/Home-Basics-...ocphy=9058193&hvtargid=pla-305998756002&psc=1

CBSJe1S.jpg

We were just talking about this today. Well, *I* was commanding Mr. Owl to hurry up and invent it; he wasn't too inspired. lol

It's just PERFECT for us old ladies with large gardens. It would be a tiny battery-operated, programmable tractor that would plant your seeds w/o you having to bend over or squat painfully. It would have different attachments for various sizes of seed, as well as hole spacing, depth, and row spacing. In early spring you could set it down in your beds and it would use the harrow attachment -- or maybe rake? -- to weed your whole garden!

What are you men waiting for? Make it so!

We were just talking about this today. Well, *I* was commanding Mr. Owl to hurry up and invent it; he wasn't too inspired. lol

It's just PERFECT for us old ladies with large gardens. It would be a tiny battery-operated, programmable tractor that would plant your seeds w/o you having to bend over or squat painfully. It would have different attachments for various sizes of seed, as well as hole spacing, depth, and row spacing. In early spring you could set it down in your beds and it would use the harrow attachment -- or maybe rake? -- to weed your whole garden!

How much would you pay for such a device?

I guess it would be around $1,000.

I don't want the hassle of moving it or getting another one or re-installing it where I need it.

But the fact that I now see they have already thought of my idea and brought it to market validates my wish.

Thanks.

Uh, yeah. Two screws. It does seem like it may be too taxing for you. (maybe you could call Biden and he will send a Government employee to install it for you?)

I'm not sure if it's programmable...

maxresdefault.jpg

...but it'll plant :)

Thanks.

you remind me of my late father........when he was in his 90s he got all excited......spent a whole day working in the kitchen with bottles and tubes and valves.......he called me all excited and told me he had figured out that people could generate electricity using just water and gravity.......

Good good let the hate flow through you.

Sure I figure it's as good as the leftist cunt who said the grand canyon would be a good place to bury the right wingers who don't get vaccinated. You're a fucking retard you know that? No leftist is a cunt huh?

Back