Things to do in Seattle...

Anybody have any ideas? I'm flying to Seattle tomorrow and will be there for a bit.

If you golf , Chambers Bay is a good experience. So is Gold Mountain.
PM OldMercsRule and he'll meet you for an adult beverage or two from what I hear.
Gig Harbor is nice for walking around, having a seafood lunch, but it's down by Tacoma.
We usually stay on one of the islands in puget sound.

Anybody have any ideas? I'm flying to Seattle tomorrow and will be there for a bit.

Yeah, fix the CNN no worky link thingy in your spare time.

Oh, and Pikes Place Market is a must. Can't do Seattle without visiting Pike's Market. Especially the flying fish guys.

Last edited:
Also, I don't know if you're into REI, but they have their flag ship store there. Pretty cool and good food.

If you really have time, I suggest heading south to Tacoma, and see Point Defiance park. But only if you want to spend a few hours in a car.

Also, I don't know if you're into REI, but they have their flag ship store there. Pretty cool and good food.

If you really have time, I suggest heading south to Tacoma, and see Point Defiance park. But only if you want to spend a few hours in a car.

I was married at Point Defiance. Since Damo is landing at SeaTac, which is a bit south of the city, that will place him just 20 minutes north of Tacoma, if he desires to visit that hell hole (and 15 minutes north of Fife, where Beefy once lived).

Back