Third High-Ranking Al-Qaeda Figure Killed In Iraq

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
April 20, 2010
Iraqi and U.S. troops killed a regional leader of Al-Qaeda in Iraq today, the third top terrorist reported killed in that country in the past 24 hours.

An Iraqi military spokesman, Qassim al-Musawi, said U.S. and Iraqi joint forces launched a morning attack in the northern province of Niniveh, killing suspected insurgent leader Ahmed al-Obeidi.

Al-Musawi said the slain insurgent, known as Abu Suhaib, was in charge of Al-Qaeda in Iraq's operations in the provinces of Kirkuk, Salahuddin, and Niniveh.

On April 19, the Iraqi government said two top Al-Qaeda leaders -- Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri -- were killed in a joint operation with the U.S. forces.
http://www.rferl.org/content/Third_HighRanking_AlQaeda_Figure_Killed_In_Iraq/2019326.html

Soon they will be erecting statues and monuments to George W. Bush over there. :D

Who cares? Shit attacks flies from all over, and once you get them in one place hit the pile with bug killer.

Who cares? Well, for starters, the people that you claim will be erecting monuments and statutes to George W. Bush.

I think you may want to mull this one over a bit. Your logic is less than sound.

Who cares? Well, for starters, the people that you claim will be erecting monuments and statutes to George W. Bush.

I think you may want to mull this one over a bit. Your logic is less than sound.
Not at all. If I was part of a movement to eradicate mid-east terrorism, I'd be that much happier to have the bastards come visit me and save me the trouble of hunting them out-of-country. It makes the victory that much sweeter.

Back