"third striker" with felony convictions has been found guilty of fatally stabbing a man

volsrock1

Verified User
violent "third striker" with felony convictions has been found guilty of fatally stabbing a man after two of his previous convictions were dismissed by a California judge who allowed him to participate in a collaborative court program despite objections from prosecutors.

another murder that could have been 100% prevented...when will the idiots learn

violent "third striker" with felony convictions has been found guilty of fatally stabbing a man after two of his previous convictions were dismissed by a California judge who allowed him to participate in a collaborative court program despite objections from prosecutors.

Thanks for update. I did not know there is crime in America.

I hope he does serious time? Did the guy admit his earlier crimes and plea to the court? That’s genuinely how first offenders get easy deals.

I hope he does serious time? Did the guy admit his earlier crimes and plea to the court? That’s genuinely how first offenders get easy deals.
he had serious and violent criminal history

and was still set free..only to kill...WHOOPS

So how many more killings will it take for u IDIOTS to agree to keep people locked up ?

Burnett was facing a 25-years-to-life prison sentence due to the controversial “three strikes and you’re out” law. However, Spitzer said Burnett requested — and a judge eventually granted — his first two strikes be dismissed

If he had got the 25 yrs ...this victim would still be alive...the Judge is an accomplice to murder!

So, judicial system is only corrupt when you do not like its decisions.
did the courts decision cause a man to loose his life

courts should stick to sentencing guidelines for VILOENT crimes ...if it calls for 25 to life thats what u get and no parole...it will save lives!

courts should stick to sentencing guidelines for VIOLENT crimes ...if it calls for 25 to life thats what u get and no parole...it will save lives!

Lib Judges love to set free VIOLENT POS and release them after serving 8 years of a 25 years sentence only to have them kill...and its WHOOPS

more people are killed by people on parole out on bond and probation etc than are killed by mass shooters a year

Libs could care less and those murders are 100% preventable

Last edited:

courts should stick to sentencing guidelines for VILOENT crimes ...if it calls for 25 to life thats what u get and no parole...it will save lives!
I see. Court does what you want, not corrupt.
Court does not do what you want, corrupt.

Back