This, from a REAL Reverend.

jollie

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson asserted in reference to an award given by Trumpet Newsmagazine, a publication founded by Trinity United Church of Christ, to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan: "Look at [Rev.] Jeremiah Wright [pastor of Trinity], for an example. This guy's daughter gave an award to Louis Farrakhan. Louis Farrakhan is a racist, and we all know it. But because they're black and Democrat, they are allowed to get away with it." Peterson then said: "Jeremiah Wright, for an example. If a white preacher, including the KKK, espouses so-called white values -- remember, at one time, the KKK was doing that." During the show, neither Peterson nor co-host Sean Hannity made any effort to explain Peterson's suggestion that Trinity United Church of Christ in any way reflects the ideology, mission, or history of the KKK, beyond his assertion regarding the KKK: "They were like, 'We're for white people, we're for our folks.' " Hannity and his guests have frequently commented on Wright and Trinity United Church of Christ, the Chicago church of which Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) is a member.

Peterson's comment came after a talk show host asserted: "f you're a radio host or a television host and you say something that is deemed inappropriate -- for example, where did any of the people that went after Don Imus -- why didn't they go after Calvin Butts for saying, 'Go to hell, white man'?" Hannity was referring to Dr. Calvin O. Butts III, pastor of the Abyssinian Baptist Church in New York City , who recently endorsed Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) for president. According to Butts, a " 'substantial figure' in the business and political life of the city" said to him, "[Y]ou know, most crime is black-on-black crime, and the police have done a lot of good. And we need you now. You're a black leader. We need you to go out there and deal with your people." Butts said that he replied: "Go to hell, white man." Following Hannity's statement, Peterson asserted: "[T]here is a double standard, and white Americans are afraid."
See, there's dirty little secret, in the Democrat party. It's ALRIGHT to be a RACIST, AS LONG AS YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT RACIST. And a NEW Obama quote is being looked at, today. Where Obama says, I think it's WRONG, it's DISGUSTING, when Imus says those racist things. My daughters, my daughters!!

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson asserted in reference to an award given by Trumpet Newsmagazine, a publication founded by Trinity United Church of Christ, to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan: "Look at [Rev.] Jeremiah Wright [pastor of Trinity], for an example. This guy's daughter gave an award to Louis Farrakhan. Louis Farrakhan is a racist, and we all know it. But because they're black and Democrat, they are allowed to get away with it." Peterson then said: "Jeremiah Wright, for an example. If a white preacher, including the KKK, espouses so-called white values -- remember, at one time, the KKK was doing that." During the show, neither Peterson nor co-host Sean Hannity made any effort to explain Peterson's suggestion that Trinity United Church of Christ in any way reflects the ideology, mission, or history of the KKK, beyond his assertion regarding the KKK: "They were like, 'We're for white people, we're for our folks.' " Hannity and his guests have frequently commented on Wright and Trinity United Church of Christ, the Chicago church of which Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) is a member.

Peterson's comment came after a talk show host asserted: "f you're a radio host or a television host and you say something that is deemed inappropriate -- for example, where did any of the people that went after Don Imus -- why didn't they go after Calvin Butts for saying, 'Go to hell, white man'?" Hannity was referring to Dr. Calvin O. Butts III, pastor of the Abyssinian Baptist Church in New York City , who recently endorsed Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) for president. According to Butts, a " 'substantial figure' in the business and political life of the city" said to him, "[Y]ou know, most crime is black-on-black crime, and the police have done a lot of good. And we need you now. You're a black leader. We need you to go out there and deal with your people." Butts said that he replied: "Go to hell, white man." Following Hannity's statement, Peterson asserted: "[T]here is a double standard, and white Americans are afraid."
See, there's dirty little secret, in the Democrat party. It's ALRIGHT to be a RACIST, AS LONG AS YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT RACIST. And a NEW Obama quote is being looked at, today. Where Obama says, I think it's WRONG, it's DISGUSTING, when Imus says those racist things. My daughters, my daughters!!

Why do jews get away with it? Them and their chosen people of god bullshit. Can you explain that?

I give up. Why do most jews vote democrat? This better be funny. Is it because there's a penny in the corner?
LOL. You reek of it.

Anyway, long ago I superglued a quarter to the cement in front of my house and watched how long people would try to pick the thing up. But one of my sisters came home and got a screwdriver and got the thing up. She spent like an hour on it.... kicking it, trying her nails....

I have no idea how your punchline made me think of that, but it did.

LOL. You reek of it.

Anyway, long ago I superglued a quarter to the cement in front of my house and watched how long people would try to pick the thing up. But one of my sisters came home and got a screwdriver and got the thing up. She spent like an hour on it.... kicking it, trying her nails....

I have no idea how your punchline made me think of that, but it did.

Stop setting jew traps damo, sometimes they get a shiksa.

LMAO....

Stop setting jew traps damo, sometimes they get a shiksa.

Uhhh Fonzi..Bastage! just asked for a pic of your butt on the other cool site..be advised she is a mod...Gimmee the money!...I think she went home for the day though...she does have a real job and all!...lol

Uhhh Fonzi..Bastage! just asked for a pic of your butt on the other cool site..be advised she is a mod...Gimmee the money!...I think she went home for the day though...she does have a real job and all!...lol

Never mind she just e-mailed me...wanted to see a avatar of Mels butt re:the scene from 'Braveheart'
I could not find one...maybe the cyber geek you could...:cof1:

Back