This guy is still my favorite choice for Obama's VP

Nah Wesley Clark would be ideal. He would bring in foriegn affairs and military experience that seem to be Obama's achilles heel at this point. What I don't understand about this whole thing is that as president you don't make those sort of decisions without first consulting your Joint Chiefs, your ambasadorial staff for whatever part of the world you are dealing with at that time, and your sec state. Obama has shown that he possesses the mental falculties to take in information, digest it and make a decision. This lack of foreign affairs experience was not such a big issue with the Republicans 8 years ago, and the party itself ran around all the time congratulating Bush on his foreign affairs issues so it is an issue ONLY because the Repubs have made it one. No one is REALLY prepared for the Job of President until they get in office. They either have the abilities to deal in that kind of environment or they don't. No one can really make the argument that Obama is incapable of doing the sort of mental gymnastics that are required to be president of the United States. Remember, Lincoln only had 2 years of experience on a national level when he was elected.

I will be seriously disappointed if Obama chooses Wesley Clark.

CHUCKMAN---CLARK---IN-HIS-O.jpg

Democrats had better learn from the Joe Lieberman experience and make sure you know who the person you suppprt really is.

Check out these links and find out who Wesley Clark really is ..
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles8/DVNS_Wesley-Clark.htm

Id say Wes Clark would be a great choice, if he could get Hillary's permission. He is like her best friend.

Id say Wes Clark would be a great choice, if he could get Hillary's permission. He is like her best friend.

Another reason why I'd be disappointed.

Clark is also a friend and great admirer of Dick Cheney.

"I would have been a republican if Dick Cheney had returned my calls."

That's who you want in an Obama Adminstration .. one heartbeat away from the presidency?

No my brother .. read the articles I provided.

Another reason why I'd be disappointed.

Clark is also a friend and great admirer of Dick Cheney.

"I would have been a republican if Dick Cheney had returned my calls."

That's who you want in an Obama Adminstration .. one heartbeat away from the presidency?

No my brother .. read the articles I provided.
I thought the quote was Karl Rove....

"I would be a Republican if Karl Rove returned my calls..."

Back