This is how the "New" Testament utterly corrupted the Jewish Scriptures

nobody keeps you from believing in Jewish scriptures......as I recall though, aren't you on record as criticizing Jews who believe in YHWH?......

Rabbi Tovia Singer makes up shit. He ridicules the Gospel of Matthew for butchering the original Hebrew meaning of the prophecy cited in Isaiah 7:14. Hello! The Gospel of Matthew never cites Isaiah 7:14. It never cites Isaiah. Shouldn't Tov-buddy have read the gospel first?

I presume I'm not the only one who got an amazing laugh at Tov-buddy's dissertation on how human translations give one cause to change the events to one's liking ... and seemed to forget that his Hebrew reference is itself a human translation whereby the human author changed events to his liking. Too funny. He wants HIS preferred human translation to be considered absolutely correct and further researched corrections considered FALSE.

Around the 6-minute mark, Tov-buddy starts bashing on Christianity just to bash on it as a competing religion, differing not from warmizombies (Global Warming worshipers) and Muslims. He mocks inconsistencies between gospels as though all Christians are Biblical literalists who are worshiping in error. Tov-buddy is really just virtue-signalling to other Jews, i.e. "Look at how I am bashing on Christianity! I'm really faithful to Judaism. Please look at me!"

The rest is just his quibbling over his own interpretation of his own assumptions ... and then he accuses Matthew of being dishonest to the extent that he would go to jail today if he were to perform modern day accounting in the same loose way that he preached. Yes, that's what Tov-buddy did.

... and now you know why no one has ever heard of this guy.

The Sun God is called Ra.

'He' goes by many names. (It's sad when the Cultists fight each other) :(

I had a Vision (probably from the Sun God) that JPP rent an Arena ... and have Moon (representing the Muslims), PMP (representing the Christians), and Guno (representing the Hebrews) all enter with Battle Axes and Shields. EACH fighting for THEIR GOD. Then, after some entertainment by a local Cheerleading Squad, and the usual Betting, along with the Beer and Peanut Concession (run by Grind) ... they begin to beat the shit out of each other.

(there's money in this, Lefty) :thumbsup:

Rabbi Tovia Singer makes up shit. He ridicules the Gospel of Matthew for butchering the original Hebrew meaning of the prophecy cited in Isaiah 7:14. Hello! The Gospel of Matthew never cites Isaiah 7:14. It never cites Isaiah. Shouldn't Tov-buddy have read the gospel first?

I presume I'm not the only one who got an amazing laugh at Tov-buddy's dissertation on how human translations give one cause to change the events to one's liking ... and seemed to forget that his Hebrew reference is itself a human translation whereby the human author changed events to his liking. Too funny. He wants HIS preferred human translation to be considered absolutely correct and further researched corrections considered FALSE.

Around the 6-minute mark, Tov-buddy starts bashing on Christianity just to bash on it as a competing religion, differing not from warmizombies (Global Warming worshipers) and Muslims. He mocks inconsistencies between gospels as though all Christians are Biblical literalists who are worshiping in error. Tov-buddy is really just virtue-signalling to other Jews, i.e. "Look at how I am bashing on Christianity! I'm really faithful to Judaism. Please look at me!"

The rest is just his quibbling over his own interpretation of his own assumptions ... and then he accuses Matthew of being dishonest to the extent that he would go to jail today if he were to perform modern day accounting in the same loose way that he preached. Yes, that's what Tov-buddy did.

... and now you know why no one has ever heard of this guy.

Matthew famously butchers Isaiah's prophecy by having Jesus enter Jerusalem on TWO donkeys. Lol.

Matthew famously butchers Isaiah's prophecy by having Jesus enter Jerusalem on TWO donkeys. Lol.
Nowhere does Matthew claim that Isaiah is the prophet in question. You sound like you have never read the New Testament and you sound like know nothing of what you speak.

Nowhere does Matthew claim that Isaiah is the prophet in question. You sound like you have never read the New Testament and you sound like know nothing of what you speak.

I actually know more about the Bible than your typical Christian. I was Christian until I started reading textual criticism of the Bible. Now I see the Bible for what it truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post

I apparently have never seen the translation of Matthew that you use........not to mention that Zachariah 9:9 is not a prophecy of Isaiah......

9 ¶ Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

Last edited:
Misquoting Texts – What does Tanach really say?

The claim of Paul and the New Testament authors is that Jesus fulfilled many prophecies connected to the Hebrew Scriptures (so-called Old Testament) and a true believer will easily be able to see them. The gospel according to Matthew, in particular, attempts to cross-reference the miraculous birth, deeds and proclamations attributed to Jesus with relevant passages found in Tanach. What are the differences in Christianity vs Judaism?

Closer scrutiny, however, reveals a great conspiracy and tampering of the evidence. Not one verse from Tanach proves the messiahship of Jesus. On the contrary, our Jewish sages, for two millennium have had ample time to analyze and decipher all 22,000+ verses in Tanach, and have concluded that Jesus did not fulfill any of its prophecies, nor are there any passages that unambiguously allude to his life or ministry. On the contrary, we will discover how the New Testament distorts and contorts Tanach to make it “bend” to their a priori agenda to “prove” their beliefs about Jesus. Let’s see!

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/articles/christian-proof-texting/

key: reading the text and meaning in Hebrew, which hasn't changed over the millennium, Christians to begin with where told what it meant as they were ignorant of Hebrew

Back