This is Maga ...

QP!

Verified User

13-year-old rape victim has baby amid confusion over state's abortion ban

Law enforcement used DNA from the baby to apprehend the suspect.

Ashley, who was 11 weeks pregnant at the time, said she was raped by a stranger in the yard of the family's home.

"She's just 12. She don't know nothing about having no babies. Nothing," ...

with heavy restrictions in effect and the high penalties on physicians who violate the abortion ban, it is unlikely she would have found a doctor willing to perform a procedure.

Ashley, now 13 years old, is the mother of an 8-month-old baby boy...

...In addition to her homework, the seventh-grader now prepares bottles and changes diapers when she gets home....

Police arrested the accused rapist last year. Regina says they used DNA from the baby to prove the link. He remains behind bars, charged with felony rape.

"He took my child's innocence," ...

The American Taliban must be stopped.

Now for the truth ...

" Regina (single mother of 3) says she was unaware Ashley qualified for an abortion in Mississippi under the law's exception for cases of rape."

QPi is a nazi.

Last edited:
Now for the truth ...

" Regina (single mother of 3) says she was unaware Ashley qualified for an abortion in Mississippi under the law's exception for cases of rape."

QPi is a nazi.
Now for the truth...

"...
Mississippi has several conflicting laws and even experts, doctors and patients are having a hard time navigating them

Regina said when she asked about their options, Dr. Balthrop told her the closest abortion clinic was in Chicago -- with Mississippi boxed in by states with bans in place.

"That's like $800; $1,500 to have an abortion up there. And I'm like, I have to drive, I leave work. I can't afford that," Regina said..."

Bigdog is an idiot.

Back