This is pure evil. Hezbollah slaughtered these children playing soccer.

With detractors such as volkscrock and serenpitydip- I must be a royal pain-in-the-ass for rightist-extremist numbnuts.

Haw, haw...................................haw.

Incidentally- their heroes, the genocidal Jews, have murdered over 18,000 Palestinian children in Gaza. They called these children ' terrorists '.

Of course, if these were Palestinian kids killed by the sub-human Israeli Jews then their claim would be that there were Hamas fighters underneath the soccer field. volkscrock and serenpitydip would lap it up. Evolution has passed them by.

With detractors such as volkscrock and serenpitydip- I must be a royal pain-in-the-ass for rightist-extremist numbnuts.

Haw, haw...................................haw.

Incidentally- their heroes, the genocidal Jews, have murdered over 18,000 Palestinian children in Gaza. They called these children ' terrorists '.

No they haven't you fucking lying cunt, I put you right several times but still you carry on bullshitting.

No they haven't you fucking lying cunt, I put you right several times but still you carry on bullshitting.
You are losing it, maggot. The UN agrees with the Gaza Health Ministry figures.

Gaza.jpg

Gaza.jpg

You are reacting against the fact that you are singing the praises of genocidal Jewish throwbacks.

Don't start a war if you can't finish a war.

The IDF is finishing the war, as we speak.
Not according to the dead IOF scum. Palestine has a right to defend itself. All illegal occupiers are legitimate targets.

Back