This is SO funny

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel4

This ROX! A dude pissed in a pig's food!!!

"Employees maintained 'special servings' of food reserved for ... officers," the lawsuit said. "The 'special servings' had been urinated in or spit in by KFC/Taco Bell employees."

Casey Diedrich, the member of staff accused of urinating and spitting in the Andrew family's food, pleaded guilty last year to violating the Nebraska Pure Food Act and was fined $100 (£50).

A company spokesman said last year that Diedrich eventually was fired for missing work but not for any of the incidents the lawsuit cited.

Not fired for pissing in someones food ? disgusting and not very comforting, but not funny.

but then it was in Nebraska.

You think its funny to put urine in a police officer's food?

You are a sick fuck.

This ROX! A dude pissed in a pig's food!!!

"Employees maintained 'special servings' of food reserved for ... officers," the lawsuit said. "The 'special servings' had been urinated in or spit in by KFC/Taco Bell employees."

Casey Diedrich, the member of staff accused of urinating and spitting in the Andrew family's food, pleaded guilty last year to violating the Nebraska Pure Food Act and was fined $100 (£50).

A company spokesman said last year that Diedrich eventually was fired for missing work but not for any of the incidents the lawsuit cited.

What the hell?

Do everyone a favor and get lost, prick.

Note to self. Do not wear your uniform and go through the drive thru.

I was about to say the same thing :clink:

I usually wear a jacket over my shirt when I go out to get lunch but I avoid the fast food places and get a sandwich or sushi and I'm a semi-regular at a couple of places so I don't expect anyone to pollute my food.

Oh and DNC - you're a fuckwit - grow up.

Back