This is the holocaust

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I wonder how many people we lost in that three day absence? People's new UN's aren't going to work either. I had to dig to find that I was Oliver Cromwell at this time (this was from way back when the English Revolution was still being covered on Revolutions).

I wonder how many people we lost in that three day absence? People's new UN's aren't going to work either. I had to dig to find that I was Oliver Cromwell at this time (this was from way back when the English Revolution was still being covered on Revolutions).

No, it was because I chose the name of Patrick Pearse and wanted to do the whole "Irish Revolutionaries" thing. You went with Cromwell.

Oh yeah that's right. I chose the guy who oppressed the Irish. I was actually on the loyalist side while listening to Revolutions and wouldn't have picked Cromwell.

I should've done Michael Collins.

I found out by getting a JPP email sent to me with the info.

I wonder when Revolutions is going to cover the Irish revolution? We're probably going to get something boring like the Haitian revolution next.

Best revolution of them all was the Bolshevik revolution.

Back