This site goes down more than Kamala Harris at a job interview

artichoke

Verified User
I love this site and appreciate it enabling people to see what garbage debaters with invalid logic Democrats are...but holy crap. What is with the site going down for entire days at a time?

I love this site and appreciate it enabling people to see what garbage debaters with invalid logic Democrats are...but holy crap. What is with the site going down for entire days at a time?

Bret Weinstein says that Harris is very likely to be picked as the next President, rolling in under the trojan horse of the almost dead Biden, so what ever she is doing is working.

This message is hidden because Grajonca is on your ignore list.

Quit crying, little one

tenor.gif

This site goes down more than Arminius' mother on payday

Do you love the way it enables people to see what an ignorant jackass you are, too?

Ha-ha! That Kamel-Toe Harris is quite the gal, ain't she? Word has it that she, like Stormy Daniels, often crow, NOT "Cock-A-Doodle-Do" like a rooster, but "ANY cock will do!"

Back