This sounds good in theory ...

Yakuda

Verified User
I was reading another thread and I ran across this gem of wisdom

"Let’s reject ideas that do not stand up to critical scrutiny, regardless of who proposes them."

I thought to myself that is such a beautiful sentiment and how wonderful it is that we can all sit around and reject ideas that don't stand up to critical scrutiny, regardless of who proposes them, like people with penises are actually women because they think they are. Or that a country that elected a black president or has black mayor's and police chiefs in some if it's biggest cities cant legitimately be called a "systemically" racist country.

"Let’s reject ideas that do not stand up to critical scrutiny, regardless of who proposes them."

I thought to myself that is such a beautiful sentiment and how wonderful it is that we can all sit around and reject ideas that don't stand up to critical scrutiny, regardless of who proposes them, like people with penises are actually women because they think they are. Or that a country that elected a black president or has black mayor's and police chiefs in some if it's biggest cities cant legitimately be called a "systemically" racist country.

Who said that?

I myself have said things like that

The right just kept embracing lies

I did a thread once asking people for their methods of determining what is a fact

They wouldn’t answer

Can’t say it enough, there is something very ambiguous regarding those who spend so much time and effort concerned and worried about what others have in between their legs, very suspicious

Can’t say it enough, there is something very ambiguous regarding those who spend so much time and effort concerned and worried about what others have in between their legs, very suspicious

Its amazing that you miss the forest for the trees but I can't figure out if it's because you're too stupid to see it or you're just too lazy to try and think. I tend to think it's laziness because I refuse to believe you're as stupid as that comment makes you look.

I guarantee that you have done that the whole of your life.......worried about what's between a persons legs.

Back