This Top Democrat Isn’t Afraid to Call Trump a Felon and a Grifter

Hume

Verified User
Unlike other top surrogates who have followed Mr. Biden’s lead and kept the focus on Mr. Trump’s policies rather than his conviction, Mr. Pritzker has blazed his own trail of Trump insults — to great cheers from fellow Democrats who are hungry to attack.

“I can’t mince words when it comes to talking about who Donald Trump is,” Mr. Pritzker said in an interview on Wednesday. “It’s important, I think, for people to really refocus on the idea that: Do they really want a president who is a felon who faces jail time?”

someone with such lack of self control should never be listened to

he has no health reasons to be that out of shape - he just lacks mental will power

Unlike other top surrogates who have followed Mr. Biden’s lead and kept the focus on Mr. Trump’s policies rather than his conviction, Mr. Pritzker has blazed his own trail of Trump insults — to great cheers from fellow Democrats who are hungry to attack.

“I can’t mince words when it comes to talking about who Donald Trump is,” Mr. Pritzker said in an interview on Wednesday. “It’s important, I think, for people to really refocus on the idea that: Do they really want a president who is a felon who faces jail time?”

:lmao: Pritzker is a triggered, mentally ill lying leftist loon. It says a lot more about you. :laugh:

he has no health reasons to be that out of shape - he just lacks mental will power

This is what stupid failure looks like:

th

Trump is panicking. His parole meeting did not go well. He shows no acceptance of the judgment and no remorse. He will do it again. He also is not allowed to have guns. He hid one. July 11, is not looking good for him.
Trump is a felon and a grifter.

Trump is panicking. His parole meeting did not go well. He shows no acceptance of the judgment and no remorse. He will do it again. He also is not allowed to have guns. He hid one. July 11, is not looking good for him.
I hope Trump is sentenced to prison. He deserves it.

Cool...is there a link?

As if that were something notable... :eyeroll:

Wow, that is a harsh statement on trump. But, yes, he certainly does not take care of himself.

Back