This Was the Death Blow

martin

This was the death blow:

"Donald Trump was fired by 81 million people. So, let’s be clear about that. And clearly, he is having a very difficult time processing that. But we cannot afford to have a President of the United States who attempts, as he did in the past, to upend the will of the voters in a free and fair election. And I’m going to tell you that I have traveled the world as Vice President of the United States. And world leaders are laughing at Donald Trump. I have talked with military leaders, some of whom worked with you, and they say you’re a disgrace."

Worth repeating:

'And I’m going to tell you that I have traveled the world as Vice President of the United States. And world leaders are laughing at Donald Trump. "

This was the death blow:

"Donald Trump was fired by 81 million people. So, let’s be clear about that. And clearly, he is having a very difficult time processing that. But we cannot afford to have a President of the United States who attempts, as he did in the past, to upend the will of the voters in a free and fair election. And I’m going to tell you that I have traveled the world as Vice President of the United States. And world leaders are laughing at Donald Trump. I have talked with military leaders, some of whom worked with you, and they say you’re a disgrace."

Worth repeating:

'And I’m going to tell you that I have traveled the world as Vice President of the United States. And world leaders are laughing at Donald Trump. "
I backed up the video and watched that twice. What a classy, right on, TRUTHFUL put down.

UpFiybC.jpg

This was the death blow:

Worth repeating:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back