This woman better watch her back

What does she know. dix, brent and theMoron who have never met Palin, have not bothered to actually check her record and just heard of her a week ago know she is real deal.

Yeah, i'm sure palin is shaking in her boots. She may even drop out of the race now that this lady wrote this.

This lady better have her breaks checked regularly and increase her life insurance.

It seems Sara likes to use her power to effect people she doesnt like.

Just ask her brother in law.

This lady better have her breaks checked regularly and increase her life insurance.

It seems Sara likes to use her power to effect people she does in law.
LOL! Yeah, she's going to have her killed. And of course the brother in law did nothing wrong right? Is that what talking points memo tells you?

Do you know for sure her brother in law did anything wrong?

Oh and BTW even if hes a complete waste of skin its still illegal to use your position of power to game the system.

Did you remember the part where she fired a guy for NOT harrassing him illegally for her?

Do you know for sure her brother in law did anything wrong?

Oh and BTW even if hes a complete waste of skin its still illegal to use your position of power to game the system.

Did you remember the part where she fired a guy for NOT harrassing him illegally for her?
Her former brother in law was officially reprimanded for abuse of authority 11 times in less than 2 years. He is under investigation for allegedly tasering his 11 year old son. He threatened his former wife in front of several witnesses. He threatened Palin and her family in front of several witnesses.

Seems to me a governor is only doing their job when they say "why the hell is this guy still on the state police force?" It is a legitimate question. And it is legitimate to take action to have a person of that type removed from the state police force. The governor, after all, is ultimately responsible for the actions of the state police.

Just suppose that the reason the assshole had not been fired is the state police was a good-old-boys network. (Can you suggest any other reason an officer can be reprimanded 11 times and still be working?) So Palin finds herself fighting a good-old-boys network to clean up her police force. Firing a few others would make sense.

She could very easily bring it to the attention of the states law inforcement.

I guess following the law is not a big part of the plan for Rs huh?

She could very easily bring it to the attention of the states law inforcement.

I guess following the law is not a big part of the plan for Rs huh?
The problem was IN the state's law enforcement. (duh)

From the officer's record, it was the state police, not Palin, who were not following the law. What kind of law enforcement agency keeps an officer on duty who has 11 reprimands in under 2 years? The guy should have been fired long ago. Then he comes under investigation for tasering his son? And STILL he remains on the force? And ONLY after he publicly makes threats against his former wife (and the Governor - a crime), does the force suspend him (but still not fired).

Sounds like the workings of a good-old-boys network to me. Would you like your state police to act like that, keeping officers on duty who habitually abuse their authority? Would you not expect the state police to do something about that officer? And when the state police does NOT do anything, would you not expect your governor, who is responsible for the state police, to do something about it?

Get fucking real. There is no doubt what so ever Palin will come out of this issue well justified for her actions. She found a dirty officer who by coincidence was also related by marriage - as happens in areas of low population density. And when the force would not fire him as they should have done, she fired the person responsible for not properly controlling his force. That is what good governors do when they find dirt hidden under their administrative rug.

I have seen the clip of her talking about Hillary needing to stop complaining about being treated badly by the boys.

Her former brother in law was officially reprimanded for abuse of authority 11 times in less than 2 years. He is under investigation for allegedly tasering his 11 year old son. He threatened his former wife in front of several witnesses. He threatened Palin and her family in front of several witnesses.

Seems to me a governor is only doing their job when they say "why the hell is this guy still on the state police force?" It is a legitimate question. And it is legitimate to take action to have a person of that type removed from the state police force. The governor, after all, is ultimately responsible for the actions of the state police.

Just suppose that the reason the assshole had not been fired is the state police was a good-old-boys network. (Can you suggest any other reason an officer can be reprimanded 11 times and still be working?) So Palin finds herself fighting a good-old-boys network to clean up her police force. Firing a few others would make sense.

Can you provide me with an average amount of "reprimands" required for firing figure?

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available"

That is what happens when a video is a blatant fake.

Actually, you fucking partisan idiot, it's what happens when a video owner disables embedding. Here's a copy that allows it:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Y8FKAsxmk"]YouTube - Palin: The Perceived Whine -- video.newsweek.com[/nomedia]

Actually, you fucking partisan idiot, it's what happens when a video owner disables embedding. Here's a copy that allows it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Y8FKAsxmk
Okay, so I was wrong about why it was not available.

Now, did you listen to it? (And Desh, too, did you listen to what was said?) Want to point out exactly where she disparaged Clinton?

She mentioned "perceived whine". That is not accusing Clinton of whining in any way. She said it is sad that a woman has to undergo the additional criticism Clinton went through. And she said it was important for Clinton to simply ignore the extra criticism instead of making any type of statement that could BE PERCEIVED as whining.

Which is what happened, Clinton made mention of the way the media was extra critical of her, and the next thing everyone is claiming she is whining and playing the gender card.

It was NOT critical of Clinton at all. In fact it was sound, sage advice.

Back