Thomas Crook..."I hate Republicans, I hate Trump"......VIDEO

Clearly that is the same guy:

thomas-matthews-crooks-shooter-former-85442036.jpg

This pic is from the news of the shooter. That's who's in the video.

thomas-matthews-crooks-shooter-former-85442036.jpg

The news is now dishonestly showing pics of him from a few years back for some reason.

He was a white registered Republican Christian just like the op
And exactly how does that have anything at all to do with what he said in the video? He was just repeating what most of you extreme violent lefties have been saying for a long time now. Don't know whether he was a Christian or not, or whether he was a racist like yourself, but it doesn't matter, for he clearly had a violent disposition against the right, just like the majority of dems/libs have.

Crooks is a lifetime conservative whose right-wing views alienated him from the bulk of his fellow students. I am sure Libhater can understand what that is like.

Read the community note.
Who do suppose is the guy in that OP audio video? Perhaps it's just an AI image meant to throw us off base.
Wouldn't it be most likely, or make sense, that this evil piece of shit who tried to assassinate Trump really meant
it when he said in the OP video that he HATES Donald Trump?

Crooks was taking a loner's shot to become famous. He was alone and mostly unnoticed. He probably wanted to become a 3 name person in history like Lee Harvey Oswald. He wanted to be somebody.

And exactly how does that have anything at all to do with what he said in the video? He was just repeating what most of you extreme violent lefties have been saying for a long time now. Don't know whether he was a Christian or not, or whether he was a racist like yourself, but it doesn't matter, for he clearly had a violent disposition against the right, just like the majority of dems/libs have.
What the person in the video said was that he is the "wrong guy", which given that he is alive, and the shooter is dead, is almost certainly true.

Back