Thomas Crooks. Exactly the kind of young man the republicans want to recruit.

Trump campaign secret data on gunman’s family

A secret program designed to target people for gun related campaign messages.

So you guys can stop denying it. Even the tRump campaign knows he was a republican.
So, you single source a radical Leftist "news" source out of the UK that hates Trump and expect everyone to swallow their cherry-picked bullshit without question do you?

The Democrats have lists like that too, and I'm sure I could parse theirs and find some individual on it that would be an equal lightning rod of polarization.

Crooks family was in the Repub database as a strong Repub family and were strong 2nd amendment backers. The kid argued with liberals at school. They were Trumpys and neighbors said they had Trump signs in their yard.
The kid was taking a shot at going down in history It was not political.

Crooks family was in the Repub database as a strong Repub family
Nordberg, Nordberg, Nordberg ... who do you think is going to believe you that the RNC maintains a database of family ratings of devotion to the Republican party?

I'll make a deal with you. I'll stipulate that the attempted assassin was a Republican if you stipulate that the RNC HATES Donald Trump.
I remember when Trump was President being told that something like 36 of the Senators with an R next to their name could not stand Trump....and most of them were not very shy about saying so.

I'll make a deal with you. I'll stipulate that the attempted assassin was a Republican if you stipulate that the RNC HATES Donald Trump.
Was there ever any doubt that the leadership of the RNC did?

He has decisively cluster-fucked them in a variety of ways from down ballot races to fundraising and internal leadership choices.

Did you not know this was common knowledge?

Was there ever any doubt that the leadership of the RNC did?
Now bring it to closure ... the RNC leadership is the RNC.

Say it: "The RNC HATES Donald Trump."

He has decisively cluster-fucked them in a variety of ways from down ballot races to fundraising and internal leadership choices. Did you not know this was common knowledge?
You must have gotten all of this from me; I've never seen you post any of this previously.

Yes, Donald Trump has screwed with the RNC status quo and now the RNC is out for revenge,

Yes, Donald Trump has screwed with the RNC status quo and now the RNC is out for revenge,
4XiYkdU.jpeg

Back