Threatening Maxine Waters earns Texas man 33 months in prison

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Threatening Maxine Waters earns Texas man 33 months in prison​

Brian Michael Gaherty made four phone calls to the offices of Congresswoman Waters, threatening to kill her. He also threatened two other congresswomen of color.

LOS ANGELES (CN) — A 62-year-old man living in Houston was sentenced to 33 months in federal prison, on Monday, for making racist and threatening phone calls to Congresswoman Maxine Waters in 2022.

Brian Michael Gaherty pleaded guilty last year to one count of threatening a U.S. official, admitting to have made four separate phone calls to Waters’ offices, using numerous racial epithets while threatening to assault or murder her.

“I’mma cut your Black ass throat n*****,” he said on a voicemail message. “We got something for your ass now bitch, you Black motherfucker.... We coming for your Black ass.”

After two of the calls, Gaherty was contacted by a United States Capitol Police Special Agent. He denied making any threats and gave the officer a false name. He then made two more calls to Waters’ offices. In the last one, he spoke to a staff member at the lawmaker’s district office in Hawthorne: “Tell Congresswoman Maxine Waters when I see her on the street I’m going to bust her upside her head.”

As if one of the biggest POS's in Congress, Maxine Waters doesn't make threats regularly...

As if one of the biggest POS's in Congress, Maxine Waters doesn't make threats regularly...

What mental hospital are you posting from? You've gone nuts.

why the need to call her names unless you think there was a reason to do this to her?
I didn't call Waters "names." I pointed out she is one of the worst of the worst when it comes to threats, talking smack, corruption, and generally everything that gives Congress a bad name.

Here from the far Left, they admit she's utterly corrupt, but applaud her for her threatening and bashing Trump...

As for just corrupt...

Literally every--EVERY--source, Right, Left, Center, says Waters is as corrupt as they come. She is truly one special Piece Of Shit. That she keeps getting elected says a lot about how either stupid, ignorant, or evil the people who vote for her in her district are.

Maxine Waters tells judge of ‘nightmares’ after Texas man threatened to cut her throat​

Klausner agreed, sentencing Gaherty to nearly three years in prison and fining him $10,000. The judge found that Gaherty targeted Waters because of her race and applied a hate-crime enhancement to the sentence, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California.

Maxine Waters tells judge of ‘nightmares’ after Texas man threatened to cut her throat​

Klausner agreed, sentencing Gaherty to nearly three years in prison and fining him $10,000. The judge found that Gaherty targeted Waters because of her race and applied a hate-crime enhancement to the sentence, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California.

Awww... A useless, totally corrupt public figure is having nightmares about the shit she's caused... Too bad for her.

Back