Three reasons Republicans could lose their House majority before 2024

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
With Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announcing he will retire at the end of the year, Rep. George Santos’s (R-NY) expulsion, and Rep. Bill Johnson (R-OH) leaving for another role, House Republicans could lose their majority before 2024.

House Republicans hold a razor-thin four-seat majority, but that number will drop to two going into the new year. The margin for error for House Republicans is essentially invisible.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sn&cvid=4ce1651f64b84320834e54e2acdc1604&ei=6

You have a lot of anger.

And you don't right?

Just an FYI overall I am very happy but I admit stupidity does make me angry. I dont mean stupid as in someone not knowing something I mean stupid as in people like you that think everyone as is as stupid as you. Here's an example, leftists tell us all the time how tolerant they are yet if a black person isn't a Democrat then they are an uncle tom and aren't even black. See that's stupidity because you people seem to think we can't see how you actually behave and how it never matches your words but we're just supposed to accept that you're tolerant. No.

And you don't right?

Just an FYI overall I am very happy but I admit stupidity does make me angry. I dont mean stupid as in someone not knowing something I mean stupid as in people like you that think everyone as is as stupid as you. Here's an example, leftists tell us all the time how tolerant they are yet if a black person isn't a Democrat then they are an uncle tom and aren't even black. See that's stupidity because you people seem to think we can't see how you actually behave and how it never matches your words but we're just supposed to accept that you're tolerant. No.

You do not seem like a happy person.

You do not seem like a happy person.

First you don't know me and second i just got done explaining to you that stupidity does make me angry. So maybe if you stopped being stupid id stop being angry. But you will only double down on your stupidity so the wheel will go round and round.

'Hopefully no one dies': House Republicans' majority is about to become even more fragile

House Republicans' narrow majority is about to get even narrower.
Kevin McCarthy's retiring early, George Santos just got booted, and more lawmakers could leave.
"Hopefully no one dies," said Marjorie Taylor Greene, bemoaning the situation.

Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California, the recently ousted speaker of the House, announced on Wednesday that he's leaving Congress at the end of the year.

Last week, the House overwhelmingly voted to expel Rep. George Santos of New York from Congress.

Rep. Bill Johnson of Ohio is set to leave Congress sometime early next year to become the president of a local university.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...2&cvid=aaa9e5dcb5d24bc88b839d262663448e&ei=46

Back