Throughout all of this. One thing is certain.

captain-obvious.jpg

Damo, you aren't one of those weed smokers that pretend to be Buddhist are you? Cause that one sentence has me thinking 'wanderingbear' with a little better grammar.

It may be the last time we give a multi culti world wide commie this much chance. That would be history worth putting in all of our history books.

What bothers me about the sentiment of it all is that the Republican keep talking about breaking a glass ceiling that the Democrats broke 25 years ago.

It is their very own glass ceiling, what the Dems do, doesn't count!

What bothers me about the sentiment of it all is that the Republican keep talking about breaking a glass ceiling that the Democrats broke 25 years ago.

Maybe I'm wrong here but to me breaking the glass ceiling would be becoming VP. I don't think we've had one.

But the republicans are claiming that Sarah Palin broke the glass ceiling already. Fact is, she didn't.

When did it come about that you give any republican any credibility--like in your sig now? You must really be scared. I love to see a grown man ovulate--lol

They are primarily talking about it IF McCain gets elected, Palin would be the first female VP.

Though some may also be referring to the glass ceiling on the Republican side of the aisle as well.

Back