Ticking clock

gonzojournals

Better than You
I want to preface this thread by saying that I would not support the following actions and I am not wishing for any harm to come to anybody...that said:

Does it seem to anyone else that Obama is a dead man? I just cannot imagine a future where he is not assassinated...

The only question for me is whether it will be on the campaign trail or after he is elected (if he is elected).

this is shit coming out of the Clinton campaign. So far:

Obama is all rhetoric
Obama give false home
Obama is a fairy tail
Obama will get assassinated

Hiilarys fake hostage scare
fake crying
diebold machine mismatch in NH
attempted disenfranchise of voters in las vegas.

You all are witnessing first hand daily this family in action.

Add that to all the other skeletons in her closet:
The Castle Grande real estate scam.
A $100,000 windfall from cattle futures after a $1,000 investment
Her role as attorney for the Rose law firm. aka whitewater

what more do you want?

i think its ridiculous to assume a candidate will get assassinated and not vote for him/her due to that very reason tho.

Its not like how it used to be. he has the security that bush enjoys. They have come along way in protecting this from happening.

i think its ridiculous to assume a candidate will get assassinated and not vote for him/her due to that very reason tho.

Its not like how it used to be. he has the security that bush enjoys. They have come along way in protecting this from happening.

Oh, I'm not voting for him either way...I'm not saying it should affect the election, what I'm wondering is why he is running in the first place...he is a smart guy, he should realise that his days are probably numbered.

Gonzo, there are a lot of racist rigthwingers still out there though most of them aren't as hard core as you.
Do you want him assassinated?
Do you want to do it?

I want to preface this thread by saying that I would not support the following actions and I am not wishing for any harm to come to anybody...that said:

Does it seem to anyone else that Obama is a dead man? I just cannot imagine a future where he is not assassinated...

The only question for me is whether it will be on the campaign trail or after he is elected (if he is elected).

Considering all the rabid Hillary haters out there, I figure about the same for Hitlary.

It's nonsense. You don't think there are people that hate Bush or hated Clinton? There is no more threat that Obama will be assassinated than any other candidate and less than some.

Hmm...I have heard people be pretty divided on this issue...a lot say he will, a lot say he won't...

I must not see the happy, accepting America that others see.

When you live amongst a group of demented paranoid schizoids from Hell you won't see people that recognize a better America, nor do they want to see an America that isn't in as much pain as they are. They're the kind of people who would use a guy in a Nazi uniform as an avatar. .. Straight out of Hell they be.

But here's the good news .. people like that are shrinking. Soon, no one will know they ever existed. It's due to no fault of their own .. it's just science. It's called evolution.

There was a time when the knuckledraggers thought there would never be a black sheriff .. mayor .. Congressperson .. police officer .. Senator .. break Babe Ruth's record .. on and on ad nauseum. Supposedly, they would all be killed. But as it turned out, the knuckledraggers weren't as powerful as they thought they were.

Heavy on the bluster .. light on the cerebrum.

That clock you hear ticking .. that's the evolutionary clock ticking away the last remaining moments of neanderthal power.

Welcome to America.

Last edited:
Gonzo, there are a lot of racist rigthwingers still out there though most of them aren't as hard core as you.
Do you want him assassinated?
Do you want to do it?

Who says I am a racist right winger? Perhaps you could link to evidence of this?

Also, read my first post more in-depth...I said I would not support his assassination, nor would I want it to happen...so I am pretty sure that excludes me from carrying it out, as well.

When you live amongst a group of demented paranoid schizoids from Hell you won't see people that recognize a better America, nor do they want to see an America that isn't in as much pain as they are. They're the kind of people who would use a guy in a Nazi uniform as an avatar. .. Straight out of Hell they be.
Who uses a guy in a Nazi uniform as an avatar?

That clock you hear ticking .. that's the evolutionary clock ticking away the last remaining moments of neanderthal power.

Welcome to America.

This thread wasn't created for your purposes...that is, it wasn't created so that we could attack the already beaten racists in this country, or so we could celebrate a possible black president. It was created because of the very real possibility of Obama's assassination, and those of you that refuse to accept that as a possibility need to pass me whatever it is that you are smoking.

If he is assassinated, there will be a huge push to get another Black president. Hate to say people will vote based on race but it will become a huge issue, and people will uprise against the racists.

I believe that less people hate Obama than hate Bush, and they have done a great job protecting Bush. I think the Secret Service does a great job, and assassination of an American president would be a difficult job to pull off. I belive it could happen, but I dont think its anymore likely to happen to Obama than say Bush.

Back