Tim Walz Approval Rating Surges as J. D. Vance's Falls

People do not like Vance, and the lies about Walz's 24 year military service backfired.
Walz comes across as authentic. A highschool history teacher with the Bruce Springsteen t-shirt.

Lil' JD seems to be a little too rehearsed. Which makes sense for someone who keeps changing their name and changing their opinion about Trump.

Walz comes across as authentic. A highschool history teacher with the Bruce Springsteen t-shirt.

Lil' JD seems to be a little too rehearsed. Which makes sense for someone who keeps changing their name and changing their opinion about Trump.
Walz is as phony as they come...words and actions... He might have been a pretty good teacher and coach... Those days are long gone...

That's not what Americans think. This poll shows Walz's approval surging and Lil' JD's approval sinking.
Ok..
But that is what most Americans think... More and more every day they get to know him... Both of those two are well practiced phonies....lol

Ok..
But that is what most American think... More and more every day they get to know him... Both of those two are well practiced phonies....lol
Hahaha, if you say so. You are emotion based not fact based.

Just look at the data. I guess since you are a supporter of insanity, I should not expect reality to matter much to you.
How did the first day of school go? And the universities are starting soon.. That's reality...;)

Ok..
But that is what most American think... More and more every day they get to know him... Both of those two are well practiced phonies....lol
I've never found your opinions, insights, predictions to be interesting or accurate, so I'm going to have to cut you loose now.

I've never found your opinions, insights, predictions to be interesting or accurate, so I'm going to have to cut you loose now.
Ok... Have a great day... Most people get really excited when there's the idea of a new product... Until they try it out and see how it really works...or doesn't...

Last edited:
omg-oh-my-god.gif

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
How did the first day of school go? And the universities are starting soon.. That's reality...;)
So far good for 1st day, bus was late... Schedule is getting changed. University starts soon.

Back