Tim Walz has fawned over Communist China: Doesn’t have to be ‘adversarial relationship’

Grokmaster

Contributor
I guess one man's murderous communist dictatorship is another man's "neighborlyness".

Tim Walz has fawned over Communist China: Doesn’t have to be ‘adversarial relationship’​

Dem veep pick Tim Walz has fawned over his time living in China, saying he will “never” be treated as well as when he was in the Communist country and hailing the repressive regime’s lack of crime.

The Minnesota governor spent 1989 to 1990 teaching school in China as a part of the WorldTeach program based out of Harvard University — one of the first Americans accepted into the program, according to the Star-Herald.

“No matter how long I live, I will never be treated that well again,” Walz, 60, recounted in 1990 after teaching American history, culture and English in Foshan in southern China.

~ Republicans quickly began pummeling Walz over his comments.

“No one is more pro-China than Marxist Walz,” Richard Grenell, former acting director of National Intelligence under the Trump administration, wrote on X.

James Hutton, a former assistant secretary at the Department of Veterans Affairs, also griped on X, “Tim Walz doesn’t see China as a problem.

~ “This is a guy who will have to learn the truth of the vicious nature of the dictatorship in Beijing. Communist tyranny may not be a bad thing to Walz but the rest of the world knows,” Hutton said. “Walz is dangerous.”

Walz has been so enamored with China that he and his wife Gwen Walz even honeymooned there.

Walz's buddies at work.

That is what the Chinese say....as they are apparently in the middle of a successful controlled implosion of America.

Back