Tim Walz Radical Leftist Pro-Illegal Immigration

WATCH — Tim Walz: ‘I’ll Invest in a…Ladder Factory’ to Help Illegals Climb Border Wall​

You can't get away from this Timmy. You said it boy.
Yawn. Try again. Your sin of omission would qualify you for a trip straight to hell:

"That’s not how you stop this. You stop this using electronics. You stop it using more border control agents. You stop it by having a legal system that allows for that tradition of allowing folks to come here — just like my relatives did — to come here, be able to work, and establish the American dream. He’s not interested in that. He wants to demonize."

Next?

Last edited:

WATCH — Tim Walz: ‘I’ll Invest in a…Ladder Factory’ to Help Illegals Climb Border Wall​

You can't get away from this Timmy. You said it boy.
As the campaign moves along I'm pretty sure we'll see tampon time unravel more and more.

Yawn. Try again. Your sin of omission would qualify you for a trip straight to hell:

"That’s not how you stop this. You stop this using electronics. You stop it using more border control agents. You stop it by having a legal system that allows for that tradition of allowing folks to come here — just like my relatives did — to come here, be able to work, and establish the American dream. He’s not interested in that. He wants to demonize."

Next?
@Concart Says I'm going to hell.
Well according to the Old Testament, Satan is the Accuser.
So folks, you heard it here. @Concart is Satan.

In fact, we need many immigrants to come here. We have the jobs for them. They have always been a spur to the economy. They work, and pay taxes.
Their crime rate is lower than that of American citizens. They start more businesses than Americans do.
The reason there is so much right-wing hate and threats, is because many leaders across the globe are demonizing foreigners with lies. The terrified people vote against their own interests because they believe the lies.
There are plenty here that will blow up the American experiment because they believe Trump. Donald hired illegals his whole life. He preaches hate because it gives hom power and protection from his crimes.
When Trump first ran, he quickly fired all his illegal workers.

The problem is that people like the OP and his merry band of MAGATs is that they don't understand sophisticated humor. Let me explain. Walz was basically saying that a wall is completely ineffective, and all that would be needed is a ladder taller than the wall. They are so goddamn thick they take that to mean he wants to help immigrants over the wall. Because they just don't get it. They don't get anything. They are ignorant, illiterate buffoons. That's why Trump the con man convinced them of his bullshit. Smart people don't fall for it. Stupid people do.

The problem is that people like the OP and his merry band of MAGATs is that they don't understand sophisticated humor. Let me explain. Walz was basically saying that a wall is completely ineffective, and all that would be needed is a ladder taller than the wall. They are so goddamn thick they take that to mean he wants to help immigrants over the wall. Because they just don't get it. They don't get anything. They are ignorant, illiterate buffoons. That's why Trump the con man convinced them of his bullshit. Smart people don't fall for it. Stupid people do.
It's all about results. Under the utmost persecution, pre-Plandemic. Trump's results domestically and internationally were stellar.
You and your ilk are a condescending and nasty bunch. A pack of hyenas.

Reactions: TOP
It's all about results. Under the utmost persecution, pre-Plandemic. Trump's results domestically and internationally were stellar.
You and your ilk are a condescending and nasty bunch. A pack of hyenas.
No they weren’t. That is a fairy tell unsupported by the facts. That said, your response is entirely detached from the post you responded to. Weird.

I think we can all agree that everyone in the Democrat party has only ONE GOAL: the enslavement of good people of the USA (but only the GOOD people...the bad people will be given free reign!)

It only STARTS with flooding the nation with illegal immigrants. Once they have established dominance the Dems will start their masterplan.

The Democrat Vision for America includes allowing people who DON'T DESERVE IT to get access to healthcare. That's just sick. What kind of monster does that?

And don't get me started on their plan to devalue every straight marriage by allowing gay people to marry. Every Republican knows that their straight marriage is rendered null and void when even ONE gay couple gets married.

Abortion? Yeah, they want MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR EVERYONE (even men!!!! Because when the Dems win they will outlaw biological sexual designation and EVERYONE will be a woman.)

Dems also want to stop all new births. This goes hand-in-hand with the mandatory abortion requirement. But the overall goal is to ensure only bitter old childless catladies make up the entire country and we die out very quickly.

And what about guns??? The Dems don't understand that people become educators and kindergarten teachers because they like "hot blazing gun action" and that's what they WANT to see in the classroom. The Dems want to keep kindergarten teachers from being able to 'cap a motherf*cker' when one needs a-cappin'. (ADDED BONUS: as the population decreases due to the mandatory limits on reproduction it will mean more armed teachers on the street keeping us safe.)

There's only ONE ANSWER to the danger the Left poses to America: That's TRUMP. Trump doesn't have policies per se, he leads from the gut. Which is why he has a massive one. That's 280lb of pure unadulterated LEADERSHIP. And you can trust that the dem's evil plans will be THWARTED.

Back