Tim Walz's BLM riots response left Minnesota husband, dad of 2 'disgusted': 'Can't believe' people support him

Grokmaster

Contributor
Only people Walz loves more than Chinese communists are violent Demthugs.

Tim Walz's BLM riots response left Minnesota husband, dad of 2 'disgusted': 'Can't believe' people support him​

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz’s response to the 2020 George Floyd riots in Minneapolis left some residents concerned about their home state’s leadership.

Now that Walz, 60, is Vice President Harris' running mate on the 2024 Democrat ticket, those same residents are concerned about their country’s potential new leadership in the coming year.

Where I live now, people are disgusted by Tim Walz. But where I live now doesn’t represent a large swath of Minnesota’s population," Max Rymer, who moved with his wife and two children from a neighborhood south of downtown Minneapolis to a suburb about 45 minutes north of the city in 2020, told Fox News Digital.

Rymer, who is running as a Republican for the Minnesota House of Representatives District 28B, "still can't believe there are people in the state who support the guy after" what residents "have been through the last four years."

He recalled the owner of a roast beef shop down the street from their former home "who got robbed and shot" around that time. "That never happened before," Rymer said.

That includes COVID-19 lockdown mandates that shuttered local restaurants and businesses; the rioting after George Floyd’s murder that further devastated more than 360 businesses; rising violent crime across the state with a particular emphasis on carjackings; and immigration and refugee policies that have given Minneapolis the largest Somali population in the United States. The state also accounts for 25% of all ISIS recruits in the country, according to Minnesota nonprofit American Experiment.

~ "[H]e's been a disaster for Minnesota and is by far the most partisan governor that I can remember having," Minnesota GOP Chair David Hann told Fox News Digital last month when Walz was being eyed as a potential VP pick. "Going back to 2020, certainly – he did nothing to try to stop the riots going on in Minneapolis. I think he was fearful of alienating his ‘progressive’ base, who were supporting the riots. Kamala Harris was raising money for the rioters."

Those Yearning 4 UTOPIA will continue to do as they are told....they are already in their shackles.

Trying to find this election's Joe the Plumber, eh?
The negative facts on Walz will go on and on. He is an asshole of the highest order. Screw Walz, its on to Heels Up Harris as she will be a hoot when she gets her notes taken away.

Back