Time for TERM LIMITS for these sobs...

LMAO. I knew this would resurface once the repubs got out of power.

Have at it tools.

what the hell are you blabbing about..we are talking about these politicians who act like they don't work for us anymore...we need to get a handle on Career politicians..I'm wondering if it's time for term limits on them..

LMAO. I knew this would resurface once the repubs got out of power.

Have at it tools.

Isn't it time for your warm milk and nitey-nite medicine old codger? Maybe you should put demwit to bed first and then you can follow your other little trolls after?

Stools is more appropriate for you!

Oops! That's the prune juice with the morning meds, huh? :cof1:

Last edited:
what the hell are you blabbing about..we are talking about these politicians who act like they don't work for us anymore...we need to get a handle on Career politicians..I'm wondering if it's time for term limits on them..

So you would get more Democrats or Republicans in their place anyway? Except more noobish ones? Sounds great!

Wanna take bets as to whether or not gods ever going to judge Arlen Specter?

I'm taking bets at odds 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999:1.

Last edited:
They loved Specter when he was a Republican.

I cannot wait until 2010!

Our majority will swell in both houses of Congress, and President Obama will be more popular than ever.

They loved Specter when he was a Republican.

I cannot wait until 2010!

Our majority will swell in both houses of Congress, and President Obama will be more popular than ever.

Lie. we were happy when you all took him, he's yours, you all can have him..the jokes on you..

So you would get more Democrats or Republicans in their place anyway? Except more noobish ones? Sounds great!

actually, nimrod, it does sound great. This way we wouldn't end up with assholes like tom delay claiming 'he's the federal government'.

two terms would serve very well. it's time to remove the abcess of entrenched elitists from our wonderful nation.

i don't support term limits....if we don't like them, vote them out...

the one exception i waffle on is the presidency....alot different given one person vs 1 out of 100 or 435

do you think the errors of newbishness would be worse than the sins of experience?......

You mean to say *insert generalizing platitude here* is worse that *insert generalizing platitude here*?

It would, at best, do nothing, and at worst make us worst off. It removes voters freedom of choice either way.

There are term limits, they are called elections. Virginians limited the term of their Republican Senator, as did the citizens of Montana, Minnesota, Alaska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Oregon. So the people exercised their rights to limit terms. and I would have included Dem Incumbents that lost their seats to Republicans, but it didn't happen.
320px-2008_Senate_election_results_map.svg.png

Dark red is Republican Holds
Dark Blue is Democratic Holds
Light blue is Democratic gains

Isn't it time for your warm milk and nitey-nite medicine old codger? Maybe you should put demwit to bed first and then you can follow your other little trolls after?

Stools is more appropriate for you!

Oops! That's the prune juice with the morning meds, huh? :cof1:

Such insight!

It's never a question of "if" but "how far" the discussion will get advanced whenever disloyal decides to put her two cents in.

And this is just another fantastic example!

It's AMAZING just how you can cut through all the name calling and ridiculous petty BS to get to the meat of a issue!

Bravo to you, you wonderful American!:rolleyes:

seriously......i see no justification for term limits....my only waffle is the presidency, which as i said previously, 1 person i the executive office, vs. 1 out of 100 or 435....

so what if people want to keep electing them...that keeps them on their toes....there are no lame ducks....

Term limits and The Fair Tax would return more power to the People than any two legislative actions that have a decent chance of ever passing. Keep pushing for both folks.

Back