Time to eliminate RIGHT TURN ON RED.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Every day pedestrians and esp cyclists are killed or maimed by the idiot liberals on their smartphones who barrel thru without stopping or looking. Nearly happened to me a few weeks back. Driver was an illegal of course, and i better not say what i did to him, but he's gonna be talking funny for a few months.

RTOR is a killer.

Washington just made a run at this a few months ago, I dont remember how it turned out but in this state just about anything that makes driving more expensive and more inconvenient they generally go for, the war on cars is real, though of course these liking fucks the WOKE deny what they do.

Every day pedestrians and esp cyclists are killed or maimed by the idiot liberals on their smartphones who barrel thru without stopping or looking. Nearly happened to me a few weeks back. Driver was an illegal of course, and i better not say what i did to him, but he's gonna be talking funny for a few months.

RTOR is a killer.

That would be insanely stupid.

In California, you must come to a complete stop at a red light, then you may turn right if it is clear.

RTOR is a killer.

RTOR isn't the killer idiots are the killers.

One thing they are doing is using cameras to take double fines from anyone who speeds in a so-called construction zone, and I so so-called because it very often happens that construction zones are signed, but there is no construction, there is zero reason to have it be a construction zone. I just went through one of these a few hours ago. They slow traffic, reduce lanes, and make driving more expensive....that is how the war on cars is fought.

RTOR is a killer.

Insanity comes to JPP

"SAFETY!" is the excuse given 98.2% of the time the government comes demanding we give up freedom.

You have a right to turn rt on a light. They are not forcing you to turn left. You could never do that. But there is no way to say this it taking away rights or freedom. You are not even trying.

RTOR is a killer.

Oh! So you are a tough guy now?

I want to hear the driver's side of this!

That would be insanely stupid.

In California, you must come to a complete stop at a red light, then you may turn right if it is clear.

That's true virtually everywhere right on red is allowed. That someone rolls through and makes a right is illegal already. As for cyclists... The fewer on the road the better.

80ab79f09612a7d1478346670481b259.jpg

Live-Auto-News-Cyclist-Meme-793x530.jpg

Back