Time to flip the script!

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Okay America, time to get real. YOU need to get off your ass, do the due diligence and then VOTE in your local and state elections to START A NEW POLITICAL PARTY ... one that will eventually make some changes in this country that will benefit all people ... poor, working class, working middle class, middle class and wealthy. Time to change how our federal Congress works by bringing in new ideas.

I say this because as you read this there is NO INDICATION that either Republican or Democrat parties are interested in changing the status quo. Just look at McConnell and Feinstein....they're done! Mentally and physically falling apart before our eyes, yet all types of heroic efforts are being done to keep the perception that all is well.

I remember when Thurgood Marshall announced his retirement from the SCOTUS. At the press conference, a reporter asked why, given his historic nature and mental clarity. His answer was, "I'm OLD! I'm falling apart!" Pity Ruth Bader Ginsburg didn't have that same honesty.

We have Uncle Joe, who's mental sharpness is obviously on the decline, yet the DNC puts him in for a second term candidacy. Shades of Ronald Reagan being propped up in his second term.

That is why things must change.

Thoughts?

Okay America, time to get real. YOU need to get off your ass, do the due diligence and then VOTE in your local and state elections to START A NEW POLITICAL PARTY ... one that will eventually make some changes in this country that will benefit all people ... poor, working class, working middle class, middle class and wealthy. Time to change how our federal Congress works by bringing in new ideas.

I say this because as you read this there is NO INDICATION that either Republican or Democrat parties are interested in changing the status quo. Just look at McConnell and Feinstein....they're done! Mentally and physically falling apart before our eyes, yet all types of heroic efforts are being done to keep the perception that all is well.

I remember when Thurgood Marshall announced his retirement from the SCOTUS. At the press conference, a reporter asked why, given his historic nature and mental clarity. His answer was, "I'm OLD! I'm falling apart!" Pity Ruth Bader Ginsburg didn't have that same honesty.

We have Uncle Joe, who's mental sharpness is obviously on the decline, yet the DNC puts him in for a second term candidacy. Shades of Ronald Reagan being propped up in his second term.

Thoughts?

The power of the Regime is beyond the voters....voting is now largely a sham designed to keep the people from figuring out for as long as possible that we are being abused...

A fiction that I notice that you are attempting to perpetuate.

Illegals now have more privileges than do the citizens...

I mean Come On Man.....dont be stupid.

We are being abused.

Thoughts?

Yeah, everything you said is false.

Thoughts?

You don't need to vote to start a new political party.
There are already several political parties to choose from.

Thoughts?

Ramaswamy is under 40

You don't need to vote to start a new political party.
There are already several political parties to choose from.

how many? And how many are actually viable or have shown any progress in recent elections? It's the latter that should be endorsed by those disheartened by the two party system.

Back