Time to turn clocks back one hour

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Most Americans will be able to get an extra hour of sleep this weekend thanks to the annual shift back to standard time.

Officially, the change occurs at 2 a.m. Sunday, but most people will set their clocks back before hitting the sack Saturday night.

Remember, it's fall back an hour. Otherwise, you'll be an hour early on Sunday for church, golf, brunch or whatever.

Residents of Hawaii, most of Arizona and some U.S. territories don't have to change since they do not observe daylight-saving time.

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/reminder-time-to-turn-clocks-back-one-hour/1259868

yeah I have no fucking clue why we want to make it BRIGHTER in the morning (WHAT THE FUCK I HATE MORNINGS THEY ARE USELESS) and bring darkness upon ourselves an hour earlier. it's fucking stupid we aren't raising crops anymore, except for the stupid farmers who still think it's the 1700's. Newsflash farmers, food isn't that important anymore look at all the starving africans, they are still alive and they dont have food. In conclusion that's why we should not turn our clocks back. the end.

The bastards are finally giving me that hour back they stole in the spring?
They do not even pay me 5 minutes interest on it...

The bastards are finally giving me that hour back they stole in the spring?
They do not even pay me 5 minutes interest on it...

How does that work in the US, does every timezone change at the same time? We moved the clocks back last weekend, I think it
makes far more sense to just leave them on Summer time, in our case GMT+1

How does that work in the US, does every timezone change at the same time? We moved the clocks back last weekend, I think it
makes far more sense to just leave them on Summer time, in our case GMT+1

everyone changes at 2:00 am in their timezone.
Except HI they do not change at all.

Back