Timeline of Jews' attacks on Palestinian hospitals

moon

Satire for Sanity
The evidence for genocide is irrefutable.

Timeline.jpg

Put all thoughts of ' antisemitism ' aside.
These are genocidal Jews, fanatics armed and supported by fanatics in the US.
Do not let them hide behind their ' antisemitism ' smears. ' You have been frightened into silence for far, far too long.

Earl- you are a moron with a penchant for repetitious mendacity.
Right now cue. Whenever a leftist cant refute a point they attack the messenger not then message. It's a sign of weak mindedness and who is more weak minded than adolf here.

Right now cue. Whenever a leftist cant refute a point they attack the messenger not then message. It's a sign of weak mindedness and who is more weak minded than adolf here.
Nevertheless, Earl is a moron with a penchant for repetitious mendacity.

You're headed that way yourself.

Nevertheless, Earl is a moron with a penchant for repetitious mendacity.

You're headed that way yourself.
Again you can't address the message so you attack the messenger. I get it you have just a narrative and no substance.

Again you can't address the message so you attack the messenger. I get it you have just a narrative and no substance.
Your idea of ' a message ' is my idea of a repeated prosemitic aphorism launched into the forum dozens of times daily by the sicko that calls himself ' Earl '
That you choose to support such swill sits well with your contempt for democracy.

Your idea of ' a message ' is my idea of a repeated prosemitic aphorism launched into the forum dozens of times daily by the sicko that calls himself ' Earl '
That you choose to support such swill sits well with your contempt for democracy.
So again all narrative no substance. Got it.

Timeline.jpg

Do not let them hide behind their ' antisemitism ' smears. ' You have been frightened into silence for far, far too long.
Just for starters...

Why did Israel have to "lay siege" to a hospital unless it was being actively used by enemy combatants? An undefended hospital wouldn't require laying siege to.

Timeline.jpg

Timeline of Jews' attacks on Palestinian Terrorist Hideouts​

Fixed the headline for you

Back