Tin foil hat time!!! Cheney suggested false flag to start war with Iran.

Anything to discredit it other than it's outrageous nature? It's hardly out of the question to think Cheney's capable of considering such an outrageous thing. Not to mention, we've done it before as a nation.

Anything to discredit it other than it's outrageous nature? It's hardly out of the question to think Cheney's capable of considering such an outrageous thing. Not to mention, we've done it before as a nation.

The fact that it is Seymour Hersh.

I'm honestly stunned he is still paid to write. He has predicted on at least two occasions that a war with Iran would be happening within the month.

Seymour Hersh is the Sean Hannity of the left.

I'm honestly stunned he is still paid to write. He has predicted on at least two occasions that a war with Iran would be happening within the month.

Hannity has a Pulitzer?

It wouldn't shock me if it's true. There was a similar occurrence in trying to spark a war with Cuba under Kennedy.

But the fact that it is Hersh makes me question its validity.

Sad to see the senile old bastard tarnish his own legacy with nutty far left accusations against Cheney to satisfy his own political hatred of the Bush Admin...but then insanity from the lefties caused by MSM inspired/Democrat inspired Bush hate is becoming commonplace...
next, Cheney will be identified as being on "the grassy knoll" in Dallas...and nitwits on this board will accept it as fact, demanding his arrest...

i think that if this story is true, which i would not doubt as being true with just a tad more support or information....

but if it is really true, then 2 things come to mind....

1. those below the earth, son of a B's better NOT even think they could get away with it!

and

2. leaks like this should not be happening and could be hazzardous to our security.....i don't want others to know our leadership even contemplated such evil, though leveler heads prevailed and it was nixed.....but stillllllllll!

care

Not even close, he has been wrong a time or two, but Sean is wrong mostly.

Back