To All the Hypocritical Republicans like Damocles and WRL

CanadianKid

I'm sure you were the first to call for Senator Vitter to resign after his sex scandal right???

The Justice Department is such a tool of the Bush Administration. As was mentioned in Dailykos, Justice knew about the Senator Vitter sex scandal and kept it in-house without any leaks until the actual indictment....(so they knew about it for 6 months beforehand and didnt leak it)....

On the other hand just 1 week after knowing about Governor Spitzer's involvement, it mysteriously leaks out of the Justice Department...

When you have the most partisan and political justice department ever, i wouldnt trust anybody from the FBI, CIA, Justice, Homeland Security...They are all pawns of the Bush Administration....

So to all the Bush lackeys on JustPlainPolitics why are you guys all hypocrites?

CK

I'm sure you were the first to call for Senator Vitter to resign after his sex scandal right???

The Justice Department is such a tool of the Bush Administration. As was mentioned in Dailykos, Justice knew about the Senator Vitter sex scandal and kept it in-house without any leaks until the actual indictment....(so they knew about it for 6 months beforehand and didnt leak it)....

On the other hand just 1 week after knowing about Governor Spitzer's involvement, it mysteriously leaks out of the Justice Department...

When you have the most partisan and political justice department ever, i wouldnt trust anybody from the FBI, CIA, Justice, Homeland Security...They are all pawns of the Bush Administration....

So to all the Bush lackeys on JustPlainPolitics why are you guys all hypocrites?

CK

Just out of curiosity... wasn't it Spitzer who made the announcement of his involvement to his staff that broke this to the public?

Just out of curiosity... wasn't it Spitzer who made the announcement of his involvement to his staff that broke this to the public?

No Republican lackey Superfreak....what made it public was a Justice official calling Governor Spitzer's office saying that Justice was going to name him publically as a potential suspect in a prostitution ring....

CK

Back