To all the Satanists out there.

reletor

Maybe you don't consider yourself to be a satanist. But if you support satanists, you ARE a satanist. Like it or not. Try as you might, you can't run away from it. The only thing you can do is lie to yourself. But you can't lie to me. So the only thing you can then do is, Run Away!!! Run Away!!! Or get me banned.

So, what do satanists do? Commit human sacrifice. Or sacrifice babies. There are places in the bible that speaks of that happening. And it has been going on ever sense. Also, ever see the movie, "Eyes wide shut?" There is a part of it where the star gets involved with what appears to be some sort of satanic sex cult of the rich and powerful. The story may be fiction. But in that regard there is some truth to it.

So, who are those satanists that you support? The jews! Apparently they like to play both sides of the isle. They worship god. And many also worship deities such as Moloch, Baal, Beelzebub. All of which pretty much represent satan. There is a long history of jews committing human sacrifice attributed to these gods. I will show you some examples.

jewish ritual murder 5. new.jpg jewish ritual murder 6.jpg jewish ritual murder.jpg jewish ritual murders 2.jpg

jewish ritual murders 3.jpg

I have one more.

jewish ritual murders 4.jpg

Also, there was a jewish woman once who was on the Oprah Winfrey show named Vicki Polin. She was being treated for multiple personality disorder. And given what she went through, it is no wonder that she suffered from this mental illness. She claimed that her family practiced satanic ritual sacrifice. In which she claimed to have been an unwilling participant. She also said that other jewish families that she knew of were also involved in this practice. Oprah received a lot of flack for having this woman on her show. And from what I read, despite all the time that had passed, this woman never recanted her allegations.

Oh yeah. I forgot this one.

9TgkpQn.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you don't consider yourself to be a satanist. But if you support satanists, you ARE a satanist. Like it or not. Try as you might, you can't run away from it. The only thing you can do is lie to yourself. But you can't lie to me. So the only thing you can then do is, Run Away!!! Run Away!!! Or get me banned.

So, what do satanists do? Commit human sacrifice. Or sacrifice babies. There are places in the bible that speaks of that happening. And it has been going on ever sense. Also, ever see the movie, "Eyes wide shut?" There is a part of it where the star gets involved with what appears to be some sort of satanic sex cult of the rich and powerful. The story may be fiction. But in that regard there is some truth to it.

So, who are those satanists that you support? The jews! Apparently they like to play both sides of the isle. They worship god. And many also worship deities such as Moloch, Baal, Beelzebub. All of which pretty much represent satan. There is a long history of jews committing human sacrifice attributed to these gods. I will show you some examples.

Wasn't Jesus a Jew who God sacrificed?

View attachment 23156 View attachment 23157 View attachment 23158 View attachment 23159

View attachment 23160

This is some next-level crazy stuff, right here.

you need to consider more heavily the swiss, the italians, the european monarchies the catholic church.

I mean yah, some jews are involved, but it's truly a multethnic cabal.

jew hate is a distraction.

Back