To Cypress, the "Carrie" of this Site.

jollie

First, I'd just like to make a short response, to a poster named "cypress". I've read scores of this person's posts, and almost every one is filled with HATE, for SOMEONE. Either it's Pres.Bush, one day, our Military the next, or on most days, she Hates ALL Conservatives(about 60% of the U.S. Population, even if most of them are too busy working, running the country, to speak their minds, or give opinions) But here's the thing: No matter what lies she tells you, I have it on someone's authority, who sent me a message, from THIS website, that cypress is a 22 year-old girl, quite unattractive, has never had a boyfreind, and hates herself, as well. She lashes out at Conservatives, who she blames for not being able to find a mate, because we're "sexist", and only pay attention to attractive females. She is very uneducated, but very adept at watching television(what ELSE does she have), and copies the likes of Keith Olbermann, and other idiots who make up rumors and call it "news".

Yesterday, she called ME, and ALL Conservatives, a Racist, well here:(Quote the Ugly Girl) -" racist, scientifically illiterate, xenophobic, and/or anti-muslim posters like Webbway, Meme, Indisputable, Bravo, Dixie, Jollie, Toby, WRL, Little Acorn, Battleborne, Diloduck, Tinfoil, etc, etc."

It must have taken her a while to look up those words in a dictionary or Thesurus-for-the-Illiterate, Haahaha! I would just like to say, to this Ugly Girl, or, also very likely, Ugly Gay Man, lokking to be a "Bottom", but can't find a Pitcher that will touch him, even for money, look, cypress, you Pathetic Creature. You HAVE no chance, at appearing as a Normal, Decent, Human Being. You are TOO FULL of Self-Hatred, Self-Lothing. You show your stupidity, in SPADES, when you made a Moronic statement like "All Conservatives do this.... or that....." You called me a Racist. I am challenging you, to meet me, in person, anywhere you like, just letme know where, and call me a Racist to my face. You seem to be able to look up a few big words that you don't really know the meaning of, but do you have any Courage of your Convictions? Do you really BELIEVE I'm a racist? Then why not call me one, to my FACE?

I'm waiting to see how much of a cowardly little girl, you are.

First, I'd just like to make a short response, to a poster named "cypress". I've read scores of this person's posts, and almost every one is filled with HATE, for SOMEONE. Either it's Pres.Bush, one day, our Military the next, or on most days, she Hates ALL Conservatives(about 60% of the U.S. Population, even if most of them are too busy working, running the country, to speak their minds, or give opinions) But here's the thing: No matter what lies she tells you, I have it on someone's authority, who sent me a message, from THIS website, that cypress is a 22 year-old girl, quite unattractive, has never had a boyfreind, and hates herself, as well. She lashes out at Conservatives, who she blames for not being able to find a mate, because we're "sexist", and only pay attention to attractive females. She is very uneducated, but very adept at watching television(what ELSE does she have), and copies the likes of Keith Olbermann, and other idiots who make up rumors and call it "news".

Yesterday, she called ME, and ALL Conservatives, a Racist, well here:(Quote the Ugly Girl) -" racist, scientifically illiterate, xenophobic, and/or anti-muslim posters like Webbway, Meme, Indisputable, Bravo, Dixie, Jollie, Toby, WRL, Little Acorn, Battleborne, Diloduck, Tinfoil, etc, etc."

It must have taken her a while to look up those words in a dictionary or Thesurus-for-the-Illiterate, Haahaha! I would just like to say, to this Ugly Girl, or, also very likely, Ugly Gay Man, lokking to be a "Bottom", but can't find a Pitcher that will touch him, even for money, look, cypress, you Pathetic Creature. You HAVE no chance, at appearing as a Normal, Decent, Human Being. You are TOO FULL of Self-Hatred, Self-Lothing. You show your stupidity, in SPADES, when you made a Moronic statement like "All Conservatives do this.... or that....." You called me a Racist. I am challenging you, to meet me, in person, anywhere you like, just letme know where, and call me a Racist to my face. You seem to be able to look up a few big words that you don't really know the meaning of, but do you have any Courage of your Convictions? Do you really BELIEVE I'm a racist? Then why not call me one, to my FACE?

I'm waiting to see how much of a cowardly little girl, you are.

So you're saying that you want to beat up a 22 year old girl?

Well, I smell a registered sex offender here folks.

If you weren't a "dumb c*nt", Darla, you would have noticed I NEVER said ANYTHING about BEATING anyone UP. But you ARE, so you didn't, Haaaaaahahahaa!

No matter what lies she tells you, I have it on someone's authority, who sent me a message, from THIS website, that cypress is a 22 year-old girl, quite unattractive, has never had a boyfreind, and hates herself, as well

Damn, I'm busted!

Damn you Jollie. Now that the secret is out that I'm a 22 year old girl, I'm going to have all the young EMO boys on the board PM'ing me for pics and dates.

I guess y'all didn't read this close ENOUGH. I SAID, an UGLY 22 yr.old girl, or ALSO LIKELY, an Ugly Gay Man, searching for a Dominant Man, so cypiss canbe the "bottom"(or, "the catcher"), in the relationship. GULP!, Haahahaha!

I guess y'all didn't read this close ENOUGH. I SAID, an UGLY 22 yr.old girl, or ALSO LIKELY, an Ugly Gay Man, searching for a Dominant Man, so cypiss canbe the "bottom"(or, "the catcher"), in the relationship. GULP!, Haahahaha!

And that’s what you made you want to meet-up...I see.

Now here is a male who is so repressed he cant even think straight people.

This is the guy who has no idea who he is so he blames the world for all the confusion in his soul.

Understanding how to make men understand themselves will produce a world with far fewer of these little Jollie dweebs.

Now here is a male who is so repressed he cant even think straight people.

This is the guy who has no idea who he is so he blames the world for all the confusion in his soul.

Understanding how to make men understand themselves will produce a world with far fewer of these little Jollie dweebs.

Well, I’ll tell you what, I have a job Desh, so I’ll leave “understanding how to make men understand themselves” to you.

My man already understand himself, and me, and vs versa, so I’m good.

Well, I’ll tell you what, I have a job Desh, so I’ll leave “understanding how to make men understand themselves” to you.

My man already understand himself, and me, and vs versa, so I’m good.

I bet he had a great Mom to help get him there too. One who was willing to understand him for who he was.

Back