To Desh

jollie

Desh, honey, believe it or not, I think I'm going to miss you the most. You're one of the toughest broads on here. Your husband must not argue with you too much, haha! I agree TOTALLY with you, that we need to find a NEW source for Energy, besides Oil. But at PRESENT, there is NOT one. We can't "retool" ANYTHING, until we FIND that alternate source.

I suggest we have a Program, such as the "Moon Shot" program, in the 60's. When we were worried the Russians would "beat us to the Moon", JFK said, "We're gonna DO this", and we did something that even some Scientists said couldn't be done, and did it in about 10 years.
This is MUCH more Important! Why don't WE start a Movement, both Righties and Lefties, to DEMAND the Govt. put our Best Minds together, on Finding a Viable(sorry, wind, and corn don't cut it)Alternate Energy Source. I think Solar has the potential, but we need VASTLY improved Battery Technology, to go with it.

There. My Olive Branch. Bye.

Hey, maybe we can take the Ice on Mars, and boil it for steam power! Or create a Dome Civilization there, in case we have to move!

Me and my hubby usually agree on the vast majority of things which is a good part of why we fell in love and got married.

I am a tough broad because I figured out a long time ago I would not be told by anyone how to define myself.

We have other sources of energy right this minute and instead of investing in new oil drilling we need to center our energy on renewable sources. The more you allow the oil comapnies to drill the more they will have money and power to BUY our fucking government like they have for the last 30 years. To hell with them. They cant not have our streams ,lakes , beaches and land to distroy so they can squeak another profitable 30 years out of oil. Fuck em!

Back